Mdrol,Hdrol Epistane and all otc Hormanal products are allmost gone!

sarcoplasm

I thought some of you would like to know that these products are becoming scarcer to purchase by the day and will soon be illegal steroids
Many Supp companies are being raided as we speak and Congress has held hearings to ban these items
The good news is the obese, the smokers a the drinkes and the trangenders, the botox/cosmetic surgery abusers ect. Their freedoms remain intact.

ehh I choose to believe that the feds will only be able to to do much. There's thousands or vendors/websites they'll never be able to take all of them down. And in the end, if it did come to that; all they'd do is change the chemical structures again to make them "legal" So I'm not worried about it.

Do the pharmaceutical companies want to cure people or treat the disease? Which is more profitable? Some of the "supplements" we use have fewer side effects than the FDA approved products.

Check this out:
United States Patent: 5676977

lol, some of the products I see being advertised on TV, the side affects sound ten times worse than what they're made to cure.

"yea uh, buy this heartburn pill, side affects include: temporary blindness, uncontrollable and or sudden diarhea, and temperary loss of sense of smell and taste."
"OK good, as long as I dont have heartburn." LOL

Back