Milk

priitk

How much milk is too much milk? How many glasses a day do you drink.

If you're bulking would it be bad to drink 3-4-5 glasses of whole-milk a day?

Thanks

One and a half gallons/day on training days, one gallon/day on off days. 3-4-5 glasses aren't going to hurt. Best bulking tool there is in my book.

Semper Fi

Milk is an easy convenient and relatively cheap bulking food, I drink a gallon of whole milk a day along with a lot of food. Cook your oatmeal in whole milk, and use milk in as many recipes as you can it is great for putting on mass.

huskyguy said:
Milk is an easy convenient and relatively cheap bulking food, I drink a gallon of whole milk a day along with a lot of food. Cook your oatmeal in whole milk, and use milk in as many recipes as you can it is great for putting on mass.

My only real question...and I dont think you got my pm husky...is what about the lactose content? If it's a simple carbohydrate..I think its a di-somethingorother step above simple carb...and you drink a gallon a day..thats around 200 grams of carbs a day right there...so while cutting, wouldn't this be a bad choice for fat loss? Even skim has 12g/serving

I never drink milk, Its loaded with simple sugars. Plus too much lactose bothers my stomach and gives my gas.

I think there are plenty of other better sources of protein that are not really high in sugar.

when i bulk, i try to get in a whole gallon a day but never do. i get in a little over a half a gallon and it definilty helped me put on a little extra weight.

Back