Minimally invasive vasectomy...maximumly painful results

Body_weight02

So i have no way to compare it but...man my nuts hurt. This procedure is just 1 hole and 1 stitch and claims to have less complications and shorter recovery time. I'm only 2 days in but walking is still huge problem. My boys are doubled in size and resemble a small eggplant. Pain isn't bad setting down and the procedure wasn't bad. Wife got gutted with both our kids so I guess this makes us even. Just thought I'd share for any others headed down the same path

I had one and sat on frozen veggies for aboutb2 days. Sorta after a nut kick feeling. Damn man . . .

I had one and sat on frozen veggies for aboutb2 days. Sorta after a nut kick feeling. Damn man . . .

Exactly...sorta at the point of throwing up all the time...but knowing there won't be accidental babies makes it worth while... kind of. Plus I think all that estrogen from the pill all these years is really holding back her progress. I'm just that selfless...lol

Just an update to cap the thread off...I'm at day 6 since the procedure. Boys are still very tinder but manageable. Stil have a fair amount of b***sing and some swelling but I'm back to having two testicles as apposed to 1 large purple mass. Haven't been back to the gym, figure I'll give it couple more days just to make sure, but I think the worse is over. So, just to help any bros headed down this path in the future...Plan on taking off work for several days, load up on the frozen veggies and opioids

Another update, unfortunately...Seems I have developed a large hematoma and an infection. Basically feels like I have another testicle that is very sore. Anyway, I'm down for another week at best. What was suppose to be a simple couple day deal has turned into 2 1/2 weeks of felling like you've been kicked in the balls every day.

:laugh3: ah ha ha haaaaa... I was gonna say you pussy wips ha!

I had one back in 82' and I was sore a little for 2-3 days and back in the gym on day 5. But I wasn't squatting for two weeks.

Now you OP I was concerned as I read this thread right off when you said , 6th day still a problem. I thought OH , NO what's going on here. However over the years I've seen it's different for everyone. I knew a guy and he had one and was in the gym in two days.

SO there ya go you are having an infection and the blood gathering hematoma. Wish you the best, and a speedy recovery.

OMM :nerd:

Last edited:
Just a little follow up. Getting my nuts cut has been 1 of my greatest decisions ever. My wife had been on birth control for over 15 years prior to this, what we didn’t know was how all that synthetic estrogen was effecting her sex drive. Holy $h!t...it’s like being 17 again (well it helps I’m on cycle). We went from the typical 10+ year, couple kids, jobs, and general life suck the love out of you marriage to mid day closet quickies, sexting, and walk in door and throw you down on the couch marriage. It has been a defibrillator revival to our marriage.
I highly recommend it.

Back