Glutamin
BCAA
Glukasinsulfat
MSM
B-alanin
Creatine
Vitargo
"optimum greens"

Its bit of a pain having to measure all of them out into a shaker (its surprisingly good taste if you dont add "optimum greens, that tastes like fish food for real, raw fish oil is a desert in comparison...)

Would there be a smart/easy/doable way of sorta premixing all of them while still being able to dose the correct amounts ?
Any other tips or tricks to make my life easier ?

Serving size per container comparisons then adding the total volume. Mix say 20 servings of each bulk powder and you would use the total number of scoops for each as a single serving. If I had all those I would base my mix off the lowest servings per container. Add that amount of servings for each. Adding one serving to a measuring cup. End up with a bull powder roughly equal serving of each and 1/4 cup or something. Did I explain that very good?

Serving size per container comparisons then adding the total volume. Mix say 20 servings of each bulk powder and you would use the total number of scoops for each as a single serving. If I had all those I would base my mix off the lowest servings per container. Add that amount of servings for each. Adding one serving to a measuring cup. End up with a bull powder roughly equal serving of each and 1/4 cup or something. Did I explain that very good?

I sorta get what you mean but you sorta lost me after "Mix say 20 servings of each". :sadwavey:
The lowest serving is half teaspoon. The biggest is whey protein, 1.5 "regular scoop"

In a measuring cup add one serving of each powder. That total will be 1 serving of the mixed powder.

If one container has 18 servings (A), one has 32 servings (B)and one has 15 serving (C) mix on a 30 servings mix.

2 containers A. I would remove six servings from one container and dump them in. Save those servings for next batch.

B just take out 2 servings.

2 containers C.

The total amount of 1 serving of each might be 1/8-1/4 cup or something. Maybe work out to say 3 "regular scoops" used in the whey protien or something.

That makes perfect sense, thank you.
I'll make one single batch off it and measure out how many "regular" scoops it is.

This will save me so much headache. :D

Hello :)

Currently, in powder form im taking:
Whey protein.
NAC
Milkthistle
Glutamin
BCAA
Glukasinsulfat
MSM
B-alanin
Creatine
Vitargo
"optimum greens"

Its bit of a pain having to measure all of them out into a shaker (its surprisingly good taste if you dont add "optimum greens, that tastes like fish food for real, raw fish oil is a desert in comparison...)

Would there be a smart/easy/doable way of sorta premixing all of them while still being able to dose the correct amounts ?
Any other tips or tricks to make my life easier ?

Depending on what I'm mixing up I'll measure out something like 100 doses then shake it all together very thoroughly. Then for each day you just measure the total weight of your daily dose.

Back