mk677 did not work (1 month of using)

what was your diet and training routine like during the month? 25mg per day, week?? what precise dosages did you use?

Last edited:
what was your diet and training routine like during the month? 25mg per day, week?? what precise dosages did you use?

i dont know i dont workout n my diet is i just eat whatever but I should still be able to see benefits regular growth hormone still gives u benefits no matter if u train or nah..

tried it for a month at 25mg and I feel nothing.. i thought this was a potent growth hormone

you really feel mk677. its not like a test or tren...what you should notice almost immediately is a increase in hunger, sleepiness thru out the day, and at 25mgs pd, most likely a good case of water retention, quite noticeable as you take your socks off.. think cankles... hit 50mgs per day and see if these sides occur. they should be severe..
its possible you maybe gh non respondent..
as for potent, perhaps wrong wording...think of it as complementing your exsisting igf levels, wether they are natural, juiced, peptides or hgh induced...

Can't say but it could of been bad or underdosed mk or you just didn't run it for long enough .

Have you ran HGH before or even ghrp peptides? So you have at least an idea to compare the mk too ?
What did you think would happen in a month?
Usually when I take sarmssearchs mk it takes about 2 weeks I usually put on a few pounds of water weight my hands get tight / numb skin starts to look better beard grows faster better sleep vivid dreams this is about the 2 week mark if you are looking for increased muscle mass weight loss it needs to be ran for months same as real GH
If you want faster results stack mk with lgd
For the first month you will get some nice gains from the lgd while the mk gets up and working then just do your pct from the lgd all while staying on the mk and run only mk for another month or 2 and come back tell me what you think then

Can't say but it could of been bad or underdosed mk or you just didn't run it for long enough .

Have you ran HGH before or even ghrp peptides? So you have at least an idea to compare the mk too ?
What did you think would happen in a month?
Usually when I take sarmssearchs mk it takes about 2 weeks I usually put on a few pounds of water weight my hands get tight / numb skin starts to look better beard grows faster better sleep vivid dreams this is about the 2 week mark if you are looking for increased muscle mass weight loss it needs to be ran for months same as real GH
If you want faster results stack mk with lgd
For the first month you will get some nice gains from the lgd while the mk gets up and working then just do your pct from the lgd all while staying on the mk and run only mk for another month or 2 and come back tell me what you think then

i wasnt working out or anything or a good diet but now that i think about it I might have put on a few pounds in my stomach area but thats about it. I wanted increased mass/muscles.

i did notice hunger increased but only on day 1 at my first dosage then nothing after that..
i noticed something about my sleep I sleep longer and im more tired but i think that went away too or i just got used to it.
wtf is gh non respondent lol

is it worth taking mk677 long term for its benefits or is it just something you take for a short period of time?

tried it for a month at 25mg and I feel nothing.. i thought this was a potent growth hormone

There's no other way to tell you this.

Your MK-677 was Total Bunk.
You should have noticed something from Day 1 ~ not the 1st Week ~ but Day #1.
By the end of the 1st Week, you should be noticing Edema in your Hands and Wrists, like Real HGH.
By the end of the 1st Month, you should have Noticeable Muscle and Strength Increases................... JP
P.S.
Was it Liquid or Pills !

liquid.. am i allowed to say the source I used or is that against the rules so anyone can confirm if my source is bad or not.

i wasnt working out or anything or a good diet but now that i think about it I might have put on a few pounds in my stomach area but thats about it. I wanted increased mass/muscles.

Ahh and your not lifting either I'd say good chance it was under dosed but yeas IMHO it needs to be ran at months at a time i use it probably 8 months of the year I use s fair bit of it and I wouldn't if it didn't work . try bumping up your dose see if that helps but if your not lifting not eating enough growing is going to be hard anyway with steroids peptides or mk .
But yea if you want the muscle mass increase then definitely months at a time especially with no training and shit diet .

Wants increased mass/muscle but doesn't workout or have a solid diet/eating regiment? Seems legit. MK677 isn't a wonder drug lol, you won't gain any muscle from it if you don't train and eat properly. Not sure if you're just trolling or don't have any idea what you're doing.

Wants increased mass/muscle but doesn't workout or have a solid diet/eating regiment? Seems legit. MK677 isn't a wonder drug lol, you won't gain any muscle from it if you don't train and eat properly. Not sure if you're just trolling or don't have any idea what you're doing.
true that.

no but just with regular testosterone injections will get you some muscles if you dont even work out i thought it was the same thing with growth hormone.

i got a answer on a question i made is there any truth to this
''Because Big Supplement has jumped the gun by producing a pill and calling it MK677. You have been duped by a supplement company and their marketing promises.

MK677 is still being researched and is under development by the science community. There is still a lot of research and clinical testing to be done before it can be approved and released as a treatment.''

no but just with regular testosterone injections will get you some muscles if you dont even work out i thought it was the same thing with growth hormone.
The muscle gain you'd get from taking test without lifting is very minimal if at all, unless you are actually deficient in test. There is no magic pill, supplement, or even steroid that will give you muscle gains unless you put in the work. If there was such a thing everyone would be jacked and never workout. The best advice I can give you is get on a diet/eating plan and start training, diet being the most important that's roughly 80% of the equation. Good luck.

i got a answer on a question i made is there any truth to this
''Because Big Supplement has jumped the gun by producing a pill and calling it MK677. You have been duped by a supplement company and their marketing promises.

MK677 is still being researched and is under development by the science community. There is still a lot of research and clinical testing to be done before it can be approved and released as a treatment.''

What are you talking about I really hope you are not just carrying on because you didn't get bigger and no you can't just inject test and get bigger muscle's you need to eat and lift .
Sarms are not usually made by Supplement companies
Research chemical companies usually make sarms and peptides sarms are not supplements like bcaas or protein powder they are the real deal .

If you honestly want to put on weight lift and eat taking sarms HGH or steroids while not lifting or eating won't do a thing

What are you talking about I really hope you are not just carrying on because you didn't get bigger and no you can't just inject test and get bigger muscle's you need to eat and lift .
Sarms are not usually made by Supplement companies
Research chemical companies usually make sarms and peptides sarms are not supplements like bcaas or protein powder they are the real deal .

If you honestly want to put on weight lift and eat taking sarms HGH or steroids while not lifting or eating won't do a thing

Back