MMA732 training hard and getting an extra edge with needtogetaas new testosterone sup

I have a really stupid question and I dont really know how to bring it across.
You have ridiculous stamina and endurance and tho your beta test is going successful, you have high stamina and endurance without it.

SO what I am getting at is I am the same way, but in a completely diff line of work and way. I can lift ridiculous weight over and over and over for long periods of time.

What I want to do is use and burn that energy more in the way that you do, by aerobic and anarobic(?) exercise. So my question is how do I start out or how did you start out?

Also I spent 9 yrs in the military so pushup and situp I cant do what you can do but keep in mind I am not an average beginner or person at home.

Thank you for any good tips and advice you have. For real bro you are going nuts right now. Keep it up. You are doing great. Keep pushing and striving for the next level. You are doing great brother.

I Should have PM'd instead of post sorry bro.

It's all good bro. I recommend SPRINTS with short breaks to start training and building up one's anerobic training capacity, I noticed a huge difference in my training when doing sprints during highschool.

Yeah bro I keep training because I have one focus in mind, I am driven by ambition and drive. God blessed me with these attributes that is for sure.

Yup I know a couple good bros that were in the millitary for years who could do quite the amount of situps/pull-ups/pushups because of their regime and physical tests.

Feel free to ask me anything else bro.

Day 15
OFF day
FELT GREAT TODAY, went to a picnic and had the attention of woman is a nice way of saying it LOL! Overall ate A LOT lol, cheated and relaxed. Took a mid day nap, drank plenty of water and had a good time. Libido, increased body heat and sense of well being def up!

DAY 16
WOW! I am still getting a nice warm sensation post dosing along a phenomonal mood. I felt INVISIBLE today, I mean nothing phased me at all, I had sex written all over me, women were intimidated yet very friskly staring at me. I only got to train pad work for muay thai since people were taking more days off LOL. It was great, LOTS of endurance, and good drive factor. My adrenals were GREAT today during lifting. Strength is definitely up along endurance in between sets, which means more nitrogen retention throughout the body. I am liking that a lot. Even though I got 6 hours of sleep, I felt great.

Caloric Intake: easy over 7000 calories

Workout:

5 sets of Heavy bench
2 sets of Heavy incline bench
1500 situps including leg lifts ALL with weights
Shadowboxing
10 Squats of Heavy sets
2 sets of heavy hack squats
2 sets of BB lunges of of 100 feet
150 pullups with weights
250 dips with weights
5 sets of quad curls
5 sets of hamstring curls
dot drills
oblique medicine drills
some dumbell exercises
flexibility bandwork
3 sets of cleans

FEELING LIKE A COMPLETE NARCISIST!

Day 17

Stilll getting a nice warm sensation post dosing along a GREAT mood. I am really loving the NARCISIST mood that this stuff is giving me. I feel invisible or superman like, its greeattt! My skin has been somewhat oily on the forehead but nowhere else. Libido was INSANE today, I literally got over 10 hardons during class today, I could not control myself and for some reason sex was in my head all day till I started training MMA. Nones are pouring out big time, I got 4 numbers from 4 different chicks, 2 from the same class LOL. The one chick was not afraid to display her sexual hunger.... During Muay thai I had intense pad session, followed by pure boxing which went on for another half an hour. Then I went straight to judo and combat sambo for good period of time. Endurance and Drive are all up. My explosion and power output has noticeably increased as my trainers have also commented on that which pleases me. I feel fantastic and again like a MONSTER! I have been grunting in the MMA gym and weight room with no suppression at all, no shame whatsoever.

Meal: PLENTY

Workout
30 minutes of shadow boxing
1000 sit ups with leg lifts
trap pulls
100 pull ups
Some light heavy bag work
dot drills
medicine ball drills
rows
sets of an exercise that I don't know the name of for legs
2 5min wallsits

Body composition 9.5/10 LEG VASCULARITY and Arm vascularity is VERY PROMINANT!
Sense of well being/mood 12/10 NARCISIST
aggression 10/10 UP but feeling great with the aggression hehe
endurance 10/10 AWESOME as usual
strength/power output 10/10 Much higher than before
Sleep quality 10/10 amazing
Libido/sex drive 10/10 Killing me lately
Drive/Focus 12/10 NOUGH SAID
Training Intensity 12/10 tremendous
Coordination 10/10 Definitely great as of late
Memory 9/10 still strong
Hunger 10/10 getting expensive
Pheromone release 10/10 Pulling chicks left and right hehe

Day 18

HOLY SMOKES, felt amazing today, sleep was so deep. I still got a nice warm sensation post dosing along a PLEASANT mood. I felt great today and I knew it would be a good day. My assertiveness during sparring was self noted because I did moves that I don't normally try and I don't why because I was real successful with them today. My endurance and drive were great which allowed me to go strong for 10 5 minute rounds of MMA sparring, along Submission wrestling and jiu-jitsu. I dominated completely in every form of training in every round. Talk about a mood booster and great way to boost self mental notation on what I can use for next session. Coordination has been great as well, since switching my stance has been a lot more comfortable for me as of lately. As usual I made a married woman's day by grunting as I was lifting iron LOL. I had a PR on squat reps and on dips reps with weights which was cool. I also noticed my strength has def bumped up a notch along in between set endurance. I also was sweating a bit than normal to the point that the sweat was irritating my eyes. I had a MAJOR euphoria during my weight training session today.

Meal: PLENTY OF FOOD

Workout:
500 pushups
1500 situps with weighted leg lifts
4 sets of heavy bench
5 sets of weighted dips with a PR
200 pulls up with and without weights
dumbell exercises
Kettle Bell drills
Medicine ball exercises
5 sets of Heavy Squats with a PR
5 sets of Heavy Hack Squats
2 sets of jump squats
quad and Hamstring curls/extensions
cable work
bandwork for shoulders
5 sets of hip thrusts
forearms pulldowns

Body composition 9.5/10 LEG VASCULARITY and Arm vascularity is VERY PROMINANT!
Sense of well being/mood 12/10 NARCISIST
aggression 10/10 Got control my volatile states
endurance 10/10 AWESOME as usual
strength/power output 10/10 Much higher than before
Sleep quality 10/10 DEEP
Libido/sex drive 10/10 pretty annoying lol
Training Intensity 12/10 still amazing
Coordination 10/10 legit
Memory 9/10 good
Hunger 10/10 DEF getting expensive
Pheromone release 10/10

Day 20

These past days have been great. Today I noticed a surge of energy that lasted the whole day post dosing along a great mood and great endurance. Strength and power ouptut has definitely elevated, weights continue to get lighter and easier to lift. The extra testosterone is making MMA training so much easier especially on days that require more than 3 hours straight of training. Submissions have definitely become a little easier than normal along transitionals and bodily movements. I am loving the feel good factor to this supp. I was lifting today and came across a woman that decided to ask me if she could use one of my weights. From there it turned into a conversation which entailed Men vs Women or battle of the Sexes. She made me laught becasue she noticed that I did not look her way and told me that I was the first guy to act like she was not present in the area. She told me that guys always notice her and she also told me that I had real sexy confidence. I let her baffle for a while before then told her that I needed to train, what does she do, she asks me when is the next time I will lift. I tell her usally late, she then decides to give me her number. That is now 5 numbers this week LOL, not bad eh. As you see both Androstenone and Androsterone have elevated which let me again know that both testosterone and DHT have risen. I got some SERIOUS pumps during squats today and hit a PR on the hamstring curls.

Meals: PLENTY INCLUDING almost 2 pints of ice cream and 10 Chocolate chip cookies.

Workout:
1000 pushups
2000 sit-ups(with weigths) including weighted sit-ups
5 sets of heavy bench
3 sets of heavy incline bench
10 dumbell exercises
5 sets of Heavy squats
5 sets of Heavy hack squats
some cable work
100 pullups with weights
200 dips with weights
7 sets of Hamstring curls PR
5 sets of quad curls
leg extensions
2 sets of BB lunges
5 60 yrd sprints
dot/agility drills

LOVING MY RUN ON PRODUCT X!

Day 21
This stuff is the real deal! So had some nice clean energy throughout the day with great sense of well being. When I started doing muay thai drills focus and drive were definitely up. Once I started sparring my ability to take a hit was definitely up. I also got kicked in thighs quite a bit, and did NOT feel a thing till post sparring. I did grappling for another hour and half. Absolutely explosive throughout the 3 plus hours of MMA training. Then when I got to the gym, my adrenals were sky high. I hit the weights like a MONSTER, had sweat dripping from the forehead to the point that I got eye irritation from my own sweat. When I got to squats I could feel my legs a bit sore from sparring but that was NOT an issue. I was surprised that I was able to squat more than usual with beat up legs, this product has really boosted my overall output power strength along other things. Oh and I gained size not just by scale but by word of mouth, not one but two people today told me that I look bigger since the last time they saw me which tells me their are ANABOLIC properties to product X. Not to neglect the fact that vascualrity was insane during the workout and it has been ever so present when not training as well, like take for example my off day yesterday, I was shaving and noticed that my veins were pertruding through my forearms as I shaved, my leg veins have also been ridiculously prominent. All signs of elevated testosterone, decreased estrogen and anti-catabolism or anabolism. Loving every aspect of this product. I was watching Jersey Shore yesterday, and got real aggressive when I saw that punk Ronnie picking on Vin because of the ordeal that end up getting his gf Sammy involved. I actually had to take a walk, so as you can see my DHT is up as well since I am in KILL MODE.

Meals: ANYTHING IN SIGHT THAT I CAN GET MY HANDS ON!!

Workout:
500 pushups
1500 Weighted Situps with weighted leg lifts
3 Sets of Heavy bench
200 dips with weights
150 pull ups with weights
dumbell exercises
shadowboxing in between sets
5 ATG heavy squats sets
2 Hack Squats
5 sets of hamstring curls (was GRUNTING LIKE A MAD MAN ON THESE)
7 sets of Quadricep curls
leg extensions
2 sets of lunges with dbs
some band work
medicine ball drills
4 sets of cleans
dot drills
Body composition 10/10 LEG VASCULARITY and Arm vascularity is VERY PROMINANT!
Sense of well being/mood 12/10 ABSOLUTE NARCISIST
aggression 10/10 UP INSANELY HIGH
endurance 10/10 Up need I say more LMAO
strength/power output 10/10 UPPPPPPP
Sleep quality 10/10 Deep and some more deep
Libido/sex drive 10/10 Annoyingly high
Training Intensity 12/10 tremendous training sessions
Coordination 10/10 Definitely bumped up a notch from the start
Memory 9/10 still good
Hunger 10/10 getting expensive, really has been up these last five days
Pheromone release 10/10 Getting some nice respect with positve comments for no reason along many lady numbers hehe

Day 23

Only got to do pad work but it was GREAT considering I ONLY got two hours of sleep. I had sex on my mind all frieken day. Literally for some reason in the middle of classes I got random hardons that lasted me over 10 minutes each session. In matter of fact, I had a hard on just recently before typing this literally lasted for 30 minutes, take it as lie I don't care but its the truth and I am enjoying every moment. I love the careless factor along the great Narcisist sense of being I am getting off of it. I picked up yet another number from a chick that does bikini modeling or at least she say she does lol. Nones are up, I could not help to notice that my face is looking real stern this week but I LOVE IT! Memory is strong, as it came in handy for 2 exams today. LIBIDO IS GOING MAD I TELL YOU MAD LOL!

Day 24 and LOVING IT!!!!

Tremendous sense of well being today, had DEEP sleep and felt ready to go from the start. I am really getting hooked off the carefree attitude, it also helps me manage stress better if you get what I am saying. My drive was spectacular today, no matter what I did it was straight tunnel vision today. During muay thai and boxing pad work I was a madman hitting it hard, quick and NO BREAKS for an hour straight. For another 15 minutes I did sparring, boy was I hauling, ABSOLUTELY bullying and persuing my partners. If I got hit with a solid shot I just kept pressing like nothing, I usually try not hit the liver during sparring but today I was like not problem, put two partners on the ground with no air, poor dudes LOL. Kicking was quick and crisp, my instincts were great as well especially with good head movement and faints. Then my next session entailed combat sambo, jiu-jitsu and Judo. Again good drive and endurance. Did about an half and hour of grappling rounds. Again very dominating and persistant, nones were def high because I WREAKED lol. I love how women are initimaded BUT they cannot keep their eyes off me, stuff makes me laugh LOL! Another thing to note, I noticed that this last week training in the weight room has been easier after coming from MMA sessions which again is good bonus for me.

Meals: Plenty of food, NOUGH SAID

Workout:

3 Sets of Heavy bench
2 Sets of Heavy decline
500 push-ups
150 dips with Heavy weight
100 pull-ups with good weight
forearm exercises
1500 sit-ups with weights including weighted leg lifts
dumbell exercises
10 sets of Hamstring curls more than usual
7 sets of quadricep curls
leg extensions
bb lunges 2 sets
1 5minute wall sit
cable work
medicine ball stability drills

Body composition 10/10 LEG VASCULARITY and Arm vascularity is EXTREMELY PROMINANT!
Sense of well being/mood 12/10 ABSOLUTE NARCISIST
aggression 10/10 INSANELY HIGH
endurance 10/10 Up!!!
strength/power output 10/10 Def Up and loving it
Sleep quality 10/10 Deep!
Libido/sex drive 10/10 Annoyingly high
Drive/Focus 12/10 AMAZING
Training Intensity 12/10 tremendous training sessions
Coordination 10/10 Def all is well in this department
Memory 9/10 still good
Hunger 10/10 Still eating...
Pheromone release 10/10 VERY noticeable

Day 25

Felt great overall today, GREAT sense of well being, superior invinsible type of feeling. Definitely more heartless as of this week, for example, usually when someone tells me sad news I tell try to console them a little but lately I have been blunt and have told some people pretty much its part of life and there is nothing we can do about it, its the past. I did a simple grappling session with some high level wrestlers for a hour and half. I then did some heavy bag work for an half an hour. VERY GOOD ADRENALS, I could feel my explosivness throughout the whole day, always ready to go so to speak. Endurance again has been HIGHLY noted, along output power and coordination. I love how when I train lately, I let out the loudest grunts ever LOL. SUPER ALPHA MALE MENTALITLY, loving it!

Meals include a dinner buffet so yeah LOL

workout:

1000 situps including 500 leg lifts
trap pulldowns
pull ups 200
band work
agility/dot drills
suicides
jump roping
exercises for my back
light shadow boxing
calf raises

FEELING GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

Day 26 and 27

I have had AWESOME DRIVE these last two days with a great sense of well being. Definitely feeling superior so to speak. Loving the endurance and muscle endurance during MMA training, it makes sparring and grappling easier that is for sure along the little more explosiveness I have had as of lately. My balls are SWOLE LOL, a little more full than usual, cuz they are always full LOL. I have a noticed nice vascularity really particularly these past 3 days. I have some new veins on my chest that I have never seen before which is cool, leg vascularity is up as well. I have also again had less of a feel bad aggression during sparring hehe. Today I went up 25LBS in volume for reps, which I don't do, so that tells me that strength has DEFINITELY INCREASED! I also have been finishing more workouts quicker, making circuit training less brutal, this muscle endurance has def been noted. My nones are real high as I have been BRUTALLY aggressive this whole week and people have been weary of me yet real submissive. I also have been more ASSERTIVE when talking to family, which is hard since they have different views in life, however; yesterday was different cuz I actually had the balls to say what I needed to say and that was final, nough said. Testosterone is the assertive hormone.... Recovery post training is UPPPPPPPPPP, I have been able to do more on a 6 day basis as compared to the norm, this week I actually plan to train all week....

Meals: HUNGER DOES NOT STOP

workout
2000 situps with weights including weighted leg lifts
1000 pushups
250 weighted dips PR on one set
8 whopping sets of Heavy bench with a PR on bench volume
200 weighted pullups
cable exercises
dumbell exercises
shadow boxing
medicine ball exercises
some kettle ball action
5 100 yrd sprints
dot drills
forearm exercises

WOW what training this week that is all I can say!

Day 28

Well no MMA training but did some shadow boxing along some heavybag work since I can sit still with all the energy I have LMAO. My adrenals were UPPPP today during my leg workout. I could not believe how much intensity I had, no joke. I was roaring after sets, people would stare and then mind their business since I aint the friendliest of cats out there. I was real aggressive and primal per say, I was so ready to get down with any decent looking chick. It was great primal feeling, my sense of well being is still great, and sweated perfusely during lifting. Again recovery has been simply outstanding, I felt like I could my upperbody again today, but chose not to since our bodies always need rest. There was an asian women at my gym today that was CLEARLY ovulating cuz she could not keep her hands away from her thighs as she looked at with those eyes of you know what. She also would fling her hair everytime she was near me. At one point the energy she was giving me was killing me, so I did what any predator in the wild would do, you know the rest....

Meals, FOOD NON-STOP including a full pie of pizza

Training:

7 sets of Heavy Squats
5 sets of Heavy Hack Squats
3 sets of BB lunges
2 sets of db lunges
5 sets of a certain leg compound exercise
7 sets of hamstring curls
7 sets of quadricep curls
5 sets of smith machine squats
5 sets of abodminal midcore machine
500 weighted leg lifts
5 sprints of 60 and 70 yrd
agility drills
INTENSE SESSION TODAY!

Day 29

Well tommorow is the last say of 3 caps, I will be tapering 2 to caps as instructed for the last week of Product X. Mood was GREAT today, ADRENALS ARE SKY-HIGH! Loving how it is really helping me to recover and train the next day so easily. Today during sparring people actually chose TO DECLINE SPRARRING WITH ME LMAO. They call me the bully cuz I just keep coming at you with no remorse lol, love it. It does not help that my nones are real high at the moment, so in simpler words people are scured LOL. The only trainer that still competes chose to spar with me and boy did I give him a beating LOL. Very good cordinated striking along head movement, endurance and muscular endurance were up which made sparring Cake. Then I did grappling with Judo, both endurance/power output and coordination were up which made taking instruction along with drills easy. I also did rounds of live grappling which again was Cake. My trainers are like the bonafied me HAHAHA! Hunger has been BRUTAL, I keep eating, and actually have to go the grocery store on 3 day basis as of these 2 weeks, talk about emptying my pockets LOL.

Meals: Still eating

Workout:
1000 situps with leg lifts
Trap pulldowns
inverted pulldowns
Heavy bag
Shadow boxing
3 suicides
Jumproping
medicine ball work
Bandwork
Tricep extensions
Dot drills

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

STRENGTH GAIN GALORE!
Day 30
Its sad to see that I am tapering down to 2 caps starting 2morrow since I noticed a serious boost in lifts today. Notice, I ONLY GOT 3 HOURS OF SLEEP. I knew something was up when I almost threw a fist at a dear friend of mine, aggression was through the roof when people irritated me. Overall I was still in a great mood. Realize guys, that not everyone will get real angry of a legit test booster or test injections, its all based on your personality, so it only makes it more pronounced. Lets say you are outgoing, you will be more outgoing on Product X. I am a dick, so on Product X; I AM A SUPER COLD HEARTLESS BASTARD according to my mother hehe. I only got to train boxing which was great, definitely got my work in, drive was tremendous along coordination. I noticed today, when squatting; that the weights def felt lighter than usual. So my next set I bumped it up to 25, still felt light, so I bumped it up to 40, still felt light, went up 60 LBS on squats FOR VOLUME. I must say I was rather impressed, not to take away the fact that I was squatting deep and it 10pm. I also noticed strength gains during my cable work, dumbell exercises, and hamstring/quadricep curls. I could not believe how easier the weights felt to lift. I KNOW I will have to run this for 6-8 weeks to really see where it takes me. Nones were def up because some VERY fertile women walked in, and boy did my adrenals and aggression to lift kicked in, I also got a quick smell of my underpits and noticed a STRONG none odor, which tells me my body wanted to mate with her's. Even though I realized this, I chose to train instead LMAO. Testes were very plump post training which is different, since the testes will become less plump post training, but that was not the case today. Vascularity was great these last 10 days, along HUNGER being through the roof. Libido was annoying if I did not have anything to do, but as long as I stay occupied I am fine.

Meals: Plenty

Training:
5 sets of heavy bench
200 weighted pullups
250 weighted dips
1500 weighted situps with weighted leg lifts
medicine ball work
Cable exercises
dumbell exercises
5 sets of Heavier Squats
3 sets of Heavy Hack squats
1 set of BB lunges
7sets of Hami curls
8 sets of quad curls
leg extensions
5 sets of leg press
2 minutes non stop jump squat with 28 in leap

IMPRESSED TO SAY THE LEAST, not to mention GREAT recovery even right after training.

Day 31

Well there was no change of sense of well being with 2 caps, endurance was great. I was dehyrated during training and was still able to perform well. During muay thai my trainer told me, that my hands were faster than he has ever seen them, so that was refreshing to say the least. WOW, talk about nones. I went to do a light workout today at the gym, and ended up barganing for more LMAO. I was lifting and doing my stuff when a couple decided to ask me if they could take a picture of me since they knew I was fighter, and I quote "my wifey is infatuated with". Anyways, so I am doing trap pulldowns and this chick starts to smile timidly while I am grunting and lifting. She then starts to lift her tight spandex, I get this rush of energy and my workout intensifies. She then gets closer before I cannot take it anymore and go for the kill. I ask her name and she tells me it, I tell her my name, we have small chat and she leads me to the women's sauna. I will leave it at that. Drive/Focus has been topnotch, really liking this feeling. I had no problem with the small sparring session I had, hurting my partner. Lately my aggression has been simply through the roof along my hunger. I realy am having a hard time controlling these aspects, but mental toughness is what gets you somewhere so I know will be able to stabilize these issues. I have also noticed more personality has been real pronounced as of lately, LOVE IT!

EATING EVERYTHING IN MY HOUSE

Workout:

1000 situps with leg lifts
trap pull downs
burpess
250 sprawls and running in place
200 pull ups
trap extensions
medicine ball oblique drills and others as well
light shadowboxing

Day 32

Woke up feeling real recovered from the other day which was great. Energy was up from the getgo, then came sparring. I tell you, I usually have a hard time finding a rhythm in the beginning of my sessions of boxing against the pro boxer vet. Today that was a different story ad I kept outsmarting him and pressing to the point that he would get tired and I would land shots right to the face. It got to the point that he almost dropped, but I stopped because that is uncalled for, and I will never drop my sparring partner. I had lots of endurance as well, we went for 8 rounds of 5 minutes. Nones are really high, I can tell by the way I am thinking and the way people are responding towards me. Hunger was brutal today, could not stop eating hehe, but its keeping me full so no complaints there. Vascualrity was apperant indeed, I decided to look at my legs and arms post training, and my veins had to be popping out about 1/4in. from the arms and legs. Really impressed with its testosterone enhancing properties, I was told this product will be released in 3-4 weeks from today. It will be called PhytoSerms 247. Libido is def up but I am able to ignore with the intense drive and focus that is geared toward MMA and training.

EATING STILL LMAO!

Training:
WAR
8 sets of heavy bench
sets of db exercises
150 dips with 110lbs
150 90lbs pullups
forearm rollers for 5mins
1500 weighted situps with weighted leglifts
leg extensions
db lunges
8 Heavy squats (grunting like a mad man on these)
4 Heavy Hack squats
jump squats
agility drills
hamstring curls
quad curls
5 min wall sit
2 wind sprints to finish it off
LOVE IT!

Day 33

Well I woke up with a real warm body temperature, and it only got hotter post dosing of Product X. My mood was great but I felt real volatile, when I got to the MMA facility that is where I knew something nice was going on. I started to drills in muay thai and BOY MY DRIVE WAS CRAZY STRONG, I was hitting the pads like a mad man, and I just kept at it. Then when it was time to sparr, I kept pressing and hitting with a little pop and gave one of my partners a hurt liver (by mistake). I was real aggressive as well during jiu-jitsu. Very domination performance in all that I did throughout MMA, so to calm down my aggression, I went to a ColdStone's Creamery and destroyed the GottaHaveIt chocolate based snack. I then had myself a Tbone steak with Greens, steamed cabbage, sweet potatoes, platains, and EVOO. I then started to destroy Chocolate chip cookies, I really can't control my appetite as of late. My stench has been putird LOL, lifting will commense tommorow after combat sambo a.m. training.

Day 34

Did not get to do early morning grappling because my trainer had to step out. I felt great though throughout the day, sort of like a tunnel vision one mind set kind of a thing. Boy my numbers especially on squats were up. My leg vascularity is simply ridiculous, I have never seen them look like this before. I have added 60lbs to my squats for volume reps, and the explosion that I had during training was quite pronounced along my adrenals. I am going to really miss using this supp. I had real good aggression during all lifts, sweated a lot as well lol. I knew androsteone levels were up just by the way I was real volatile the whle day. What I found interesting was that normally after squatting, my back gets pumps and my legs hurt on the way but NOT TODAY. I did not feel sore at all, in matter of fact; if someone were to challenge me to squat 2morrow, I honestly feel I would have no issues in doing so. My overall has definitely looked more full along the vascularity. Hunger is still up but I don't gain any fat with all the food I have been consuming, which is another plus. Libido is still noticeable but I can mentally control it. I have also noticed that my cravings for sweets has not been as high as normal, which could mean elevated DHEA levels as well. Chowing down some tortilla chips as I type all this LOL.

Training:

8 sets of Heavy bench
1000 pushups
150 weighted pullups
200 weighted dips
Cable work
dumbell exercises(def easier than when I first started using product x)
1500 weighted situps with weighted leglifts
7 Heavy Squats PR on Volume with more weight
4 sets of Hack Squats
4 sets of Jumps squats with 15in. vertical
5 sets of hamstrings curls
5 sets of Quadricep curls
agility drills
5 30yrd sprints
2 50 yrd sprints
agility drills

Feeling like a MONSTER!

Well I finished ProductX today. Today I only took 1 cap but boy, my body heat was intense throughout the whole day, especially if something pissed me off or if I saw a pretty chick. Check this out I went out to eat with a good friend of mine and he told me I am the manliest dude he has ever known and said I have the manliest manuerisms LOL. He also said that his fiancee's mother could not keep from staring at my veiny forearms, I must say the pheromones were being released at a high rate. Today was off day and boy did I indulge in eating but it did not stop me from shadow boxing. Today was such an intense session of shadow boxing, that when the hour was done I did not want to stop but forced myself since today is an off day and need as much rest as possible. I know I will run this product for 8 weeks my next run on it. I loved the fact that I added 65lbs on volume for squats, and 30lbs for bench. My endurance was great along my power explosive output. I also gained some serious vascualrity on my shoulders and quads/hami's which again is much appreciated. My hunger was insane which was fun to see how I could eat so much and not gain fat. To say the least I was very impressed with Product X!

Body composition 10.5/10
Sense of well being/mood 12/10
aggression 12/10
endurance 10/10
strength/power output 10/10
Sleep quality 10/10
Libido/sex drive 10/10
Drive/Focus 15/10
Training Intensity 15/10
Coordination 10/10
Memory 9/10
Hunger 10/10
Pheromone release 10/10

This product gets a 13/10 which I have never given any supplement before......

An update: Its been I believe 5 days since I have used PhytoSerms 247 and I STILL have the same sense of well being, aggression, strength and endurance, just sayin.....

Back