Motivation?

r1v372

Of Metal
OK so basically i've been pretty (somewhat) religious on my diet so far...
BUT what is my motivation?

i mean there are way too many days when i just decide to suck at life and eat some ice cream...
i'm trying to bulk, and i end up losing weight by my next weigh-in...
when i eat, i THINK i'm having at LEAST 3000 calories per day, at LEAST 180g protein... but i calculate it and it comes out to much less (i think today's was only around 2000cal, only 140g protein)

how can i motivate myself to bulk? how can i possibly consume even more food when i think i'm eating more than i can handle? i've actually gained about 20 lbs since 4 months ago, but that was just because i came back from a huge break and all the muscle was gone.

so once again, what do you all use to motivate yourselves to stay on track and EAT?

i lost motivation since i always eat untasty food. And i suck and lazy at making my meals delicious. Bacically what works for me is a big glass of weight gainer after each big meal. I just chug it basically. I guess the scale at my bathroom gives a little motivation each time i go take a shit.

I just look at how bad I look compared to pro's and shit. Watch good video's and stuff, that always makes me say " WTF are you slacking for?"

outlawtas2 said:
I just look at how bad I look compared to pro's and shit. Watch good video's and stuff, that always makes me say " WTF are you slacking for?"

oh.. yeah the pros motivate me for like a day..and i say to myself yeah im gonna be amazing

then the next day i suck.

If it is just the eating part that is killing your motivation, try making more delicious meals. Sure the might take up more time, but if that's what it takes to keep you eating and motivated, go for it. Check out huskyguy's recipies, they're great. :)

at the end of the day it's all about determination and how bad you want it period. All the videos in the world will do jack shit if you don't want it bad enough. Thats the main reason so many people look like dick out there, it's fucking tough

You gotta ask why your doing it... if your not in it for youself than chances are you won't get very far.

Scale helps me a little bit.

Back