Mr Olympia 2013 results (and some payouts)

00pmac00

Mr. Olympia 2013 Results and Winners
212 Olympia Winner - James Flex Lewis
2nd place - David Henry
3rd place - Kevin English
4th place - Jose Raymond
Figure Olympia winner - Nicole Wilkins, her 3rd title
2nd place - Erin Stern
3rd place - Candice Keene
4th place - Heather Dees
5th place - Mallory Halderman
6th place - Ann Titone
Men’s Physique Olympia winner: Mark Anthony Wingson
2nd place - Jeremy Buendia
3rd place - Matt Acton
4th place - Sadik Hadzovic
5th place - Jason Poston
6th place - Tyler Anderson
Mr. Olympia Winner - Phil Heath - $250,000
2nd place - Kai Greene - $100,000
3rd place - Dennis Wolf - $80,000
4th place - Shawn Rhoden - $50,000
5th place - Dexter Jackson - 40,000
6th place - Jay Cutler $30,000
7th place - Roelly Winklaar - 20,000
8th place - Mamdouh Elssbiay "Big Ramy" - 18,000
9th place Branch Warren - $17,000
10th place - Lionel Beyeke - $10,000

Flex Lewis is my favorite physique. In the big guy class I think Phil deserved the win, he looked phenomenal. I think Big Ramy will be coming up in the next few years.

Phil Heath and Kia Greene both looked amazing to me. They both looked like they could of won of you ask me but I'll give it to Phil he looked perfect.

Great competition. At prejudging Jay and Kai didn't look good at all... they both came back though Saturday night and looked much better.... I had wolf in the second spot after prejudging. Looks like the top 4 will always be wolf, rhoden, kai and phil- and phil is much above the rest

Branch shouldn't have placed top 10

Great competition. At prejudging Jay and Kai didn't look good at all... they both came back though Saturday night and looked much better.... I had wolf in the second spot after prejudging. Looks like the top 4 will always be wolf, rhoden, kai and phil- and phil is much above the rest

Branch shouldn't have placed top 10

I agree, I don't think Branch should have been then high. Def. was a poor showing or him. Kai did hav a bit if water prejudging. I was really impressed with wolf. He looked great

I hope dennis wolf comes back in 2014 and smashes every one. That would make me pretty happy for him. I like all three of the top guys honestly each one of them have a unique story and I feel bad for any one of them that slips down a placing. It would just be exciting to see Dennis wolf beat kai or phil.

Back