Mr T super solvent....?

biganth

Got the following powders on the way....

10g Methenolone Enanthate
10g Drostanolone Prop
10g Oxymetholone

Dont want to use the usual BB/BA method with the ME and DP as they are expensive and dont want to screw them up.and i already know Oxy is hard to suspend for Inj.Anyone used Mr T 's super solvent with these compounds? I emailed him and asked if it would work and he said it SHOULD work.....need to be sure,ME powder is fu**ing expensive.

i agree, i would be scared to convert ME powder because i would be too afraid of fucking up, lol. Anyways, i would the think the super solvent work, but you would be surprised, as most super solvents, while different, arent too much different than the traditional way you described above that you didnt want to try.

biganth said:
Got the following powders on the way....

10g Methenolone Enanthate
10g Drostanolone Prop
10g Oxymetholone

Dont want to use the usual BB/BA method with the ME and DP as they are expensive and dont want to screw them up.and i already know Oxy is hard to suspend for Inj.Anyone used Mr T 's super solvent with these compounds? I emailed him and asked if it would work and he said it SHOULD work.....need to be sure,ME powder is fu**ing expensive.

Why would you inject oxy? Just prep it orally.
Primo will work fine with BA/BB.
-if you are cetain your drost is Masteron and not the oral version (china)... then you may want to consider BA and BB as well. If not you can take it orally (very hepatoxic though).

I know a few powerlifters who say the oxy is much better in injectable form.The Masteron is USP Drostanolone Prop powder.My theory on the Primo is that it should be easy with the Enanthate ester.....but would cry if i f*ck*d it up....too damn expensive

I have never injected oxy, but you should be fine with the good ol' bb/ba on primo. Hey if you are that worried send it to me. I don't mind really :)

it would work, i would be scared to lose my baby too :) mr T. is a great guy with great working products

The Anavar (var) will be fine if you know what you are doing and PE works fine in an E kit.

Back