MT 2 for the first time ,help !

NewBorn01

Hey everyone

I bought 2 bottles of 10mg of MT 2 , + 100 syringues + some BW and alcohol tissue.

So , atm , i m quite brown , i sunbathed for some time , so i'm not white like i m naturaly.

My question is : Should i start at 0.25mg or 0.5 mg ? is 10 days loading enough to get a dark skin ? i get brown quite easily from the sun.
Everytime i want to pin , i have to take 1ml of BW in a syringue then put it in the MT 2 bottle , right ? then i take 0.5mg for exemple with the ( a new one) syringue and inject into my low abs fat.
So , i have to use 2 syringues everytime i pin ? for putting BW in the MT2 bottle , then for inject?

Last question : how long the tan lasts if you don't inject anymore? and if i inject 0.5mg once a week , after the loading time , will i keep my dark skin all year long ( if i pin once a week for 1 year).

Thank you

My loading is for 7 days at .5mg at first then 1mg by end of the 7 days. Then once week I take 1mg for maintenance.

I'm very fair-skinned so i get a nice tan which never in my red-headed life had I ever had one until melanotan 2 came out. Love the stuff.

My friend tans easily and he takes melanotan but learned the hard way the first time using it that if you're not careful you will turn into an african-american.....no joke it happened to him. He looked ridiculous.

Last edited:
My loading is for 7 days at .5mg at first then 1mg by end of the 7 days. Then once week I take 1mg for maintenance.

I'm very fair-skinned so i get a nice tan which never in my red-headed life had I ever had one until melanotan 2 came out. Love the stuff.

My friend tans easily and he takes melanotan but learned the hard way the first time using it that if you're not careful you will turn into an african-american.....no joke it happened to him. He looked ridiculous.

Tanning on top of MT2 will also amplify the effects of it. I had the same thing happen, i cant even remember what dosing schedule i used but i was using the tanning booth as well and got so dark it was insane, looked like i had been in mexico sunbathing for a year and this all happened within a month, lol.

Tanning on top of MT2 will also amplify the effects of it. I had the same thing happen, i cant even remember what dosing schedule i used but i was using the tanning booth as well and got so dark it was insane, looked like i had been in mexico sunbathing for a year and this all happened within a month, lol.

Right...good point. Tanning and overdoing the mt2 will make you darker than you want to be.

Then how long did it last without maintenance dose?

I ve watched Rich Piana's video about MT2 ; he said that MT2 changes his skin color for life , it's little bit darker then it was before he used it , and he stopped 2 years ago , is that possible ? if it is , it's even better for me

Should i start at 0.25mg or 0.5 mg ? is 10 days loading enough to get a dark skin ? i get brown quite easily from the sun.
Everytime i want to pin , i have to take 1ml of BW in a syringue then put it in the MT 2 bottle , right ? then i take 0.5mg for exemple with the ( a new one) syringue and inject into my low abs fat.
So , i have to use 2 syringues everytime i pin ? for putting BW in the MT2 bottle , then for inject?

Then how long did it last without maintenance dose?

I ve watched Rich Piana's video about MT2 ; he said that MT2 changes his skin color for life , it's little bit darker then it was before he used it , and he stopped 2 years ago , is that possible ? if it is , it's even better for me

It was about a month i kept the really deep tan, but i havent taken it for about 6mnths now and i am still darker than i was before i took it. For me at least the change in skin color was permanent just not as dark as i was when i was on it.

Hey everyone

I bought 2 bottles of 10mg of MT 2 , + 100 syringues + some BW and alcohol tissue.

So , atm , i m quite brown , i sunbathed for some time , so i'm not white like i m naturaly.

My question is : Should i start at 0.25mg or 0.5 mg ? is 10 days loading enough to get a dark skin ? i get brown quite easily from the sun.

Last question : how long the tan lasts if you don't inject anymore? and if i inject 0.5mg once a week , after the loading time , will i keep my dark skin all year long ( if i pin once a week for 1 year).

Thank you
I replied in your other post here> http://www.steroidology.com/forum/peptide-science/672384-igf-1-lr3-des-use-subq-im.html#post3550849

Back