Multiple cycle questions...

roid-rage...

Hi guys

It has been a while now but looking to go for another cycle again. I have a few different questions i might have to start different threads for each but if anyone can help with anything its all appreciated. i think its better to ask a stupid question when your health is on the line! My cycle in the past has always been:
100mg test prop eod
anavar (usually around 50-60mg ed)
0.5 arimidex eod
Blast HCG before PCT of tamox, clomid and last time proviron

The things i want to ask about are:

what is the minimum amount of test i can take a week? I ask because i seem to get huge so quickly and feel like i am not getting the look i want. In the past i dropped test at the end of the cycle and carried on with anavar for the last three weeks, i know this is stupid but i felt i had a nice look a lot more athletic before hitting the beach. (going to get slated for this I'm sure)

i stayed on my last cycle a little longer than i probably should have but i felt i suffered a little with testicle shrinkage. Ive always blasted at the end of a cycle with hcg but am i better running it throughout at 250 x 2 a week? if so what week do you start from week 1 of test?

During the last year I've suffered with MPB I'm currently taking 1mg of finisteride and minoxidil (only 1 month in) will going back on gear effect this and to what degree? obviously everyone is different but just trying to gather info.

Thanks guys if anyone can advise me on anything to enhance or improve whats going on id appreciate that. Im sure ill get some smart responses.

Hi guys

It has been a while now but looking to go for another cycle again. I have a few different questions i might have to start different threads for each but if anyone can help with anything its all appreciated. i think its better to ask a stupid question when your health is on the line! My cycle in the past has always been:
100mg test prop eod
anavar (usually around 50-60mg ed)
0.5 arimidex eod
Blast HCG before PCT of tamox, clomid and last time proviron

The things i want to ask about are:

what is the minimum amount of test i can take a week? I ask because i seem to get huge so quickly and feel like i am not getting the look i want. In the past i dropped test at the end of the cycle and carried on with anavar for the last three weeks, i know this is stupid but i felt i had a nice look a lot more athletic before hitting the beach. (going to get slated for this I'm sure)

i stayed on my last cycle a little longer than i probably should have but i felt i suffered a little with testicle shrinkage. Ive always blasted at the end of a cycle with hcg but am i better running it throughout at 250 x 2 a week? if so what week do you start from week 1 of test?

During the last year I've suffered with MPB I'm currently taking 1mg of finisteride and minoxidil (only 1 month in) will going back on gear effect this and to what degree? obviously everyone is different but just trying to gather info.

Thanks guys if anyone can advise me on anything to enhance or improve whats going on id appreciate that. Im sure ill get some smart responses.
Its good to see that your doing it right, a stupid question when your health is on the line is way better than a stupid question when your all messed up :)

You can use a trt dose of test, 125mg ew. Along with the var, you will retain les water, a more sculpted appearance. This is enough test to keep E2 at a healthy level.

would you go for test E here? obviously prop is out the body in a couple of days. would you recommend carrying on with arimi as normal?

There is less injecting with test e. Since all you are looking for is to keep E2 levels within a normal range , you can inject once a week.

Just wondering as i have a access to a fair bit of prop could i go 50mg eod? does a smaller dose mean you can stay on a cycle for longer or does it not work like that?

Just wondering as i have a access to a fair bit of prop could i go 50mg eod? does a smaller dose mean you can stay on a cycle for longer or does it not work like that?

NO, you are still shutting your system down. People stay on , say TEST for months and months. I've done that some years ago for 9-10 + months. I'm not recommending that.

Can you give us your complete stats...

Just to add a question. I've read a lot and read 3js sticky but people are telling me to run hcg at 500 x2 as 250 isn't sufficient. Personal opinion?

Back