muscle relaxers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take 10/325 vics and on cycle. Not sure if it is the best because actemenophen (sp?) in higher amounts taxes your liver. But I have taken soma/vic while on cycle..I would like to hear some responses on this as well.

Patients that tend to take pain meds due to real pain usually do not end up addicted, but that is another risk I guess

firemandgs said:
I take 5-10mg diazepam (valium) for my back problems as well as insominia that the tren causes. Works AWSOME!!

valium for back pain? i thought those were anti-axiety/depression

bigdaddy22 said:
Patients that tend to take pain meds due to real pain usually do not end up addicted,

you've got to be kidding me.

I know a guy that takes 10-20 Vic's a day and about 10 Soma's.

He does it on cycle as well and it doesn't effect his gains, but we have both talked about the implications that he won't be alive in 5 years, or less, if he keeps this up.

The only problem I've seen is liver issues. You're already taxing your liver w/ the gear. Moderation, brotha... moderation.

bingo_soothes said:
I know a guy that takes 10-20 Vic's a day and about 10 Soma's.

no. i've binged out on that many vic's and belive me theres no way you can lift after that. . . although i was drinking a lil bit on em too.

evansss said:
no. i've binged out on that many vic's and belive me theres no way you can lift after that. . . although i was drinking a lil bit on em too.

Yes. I have seen the man take 8 Vic's (1pm...) and 4 Somas and begin to work out. I have seen this with my own eyes. Then later in the day it was more Vic's & Soma's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back