Muscle Research "Easter" Thursday Sale!!!

MuscleAddiction

Beast ***e!!!
Muscle Research
"Easter" Thursday Sale!!!

Happy Easter everyone, lots of celebration and family gatherings this weekend...and Spring Break coming up!!! That means it is getting closer to Summer shred time...and of course we are here to help!!!

This week we have our MR T-Base on sale, one of the most powerful prohormone products legally available today for $49.99 ($20 OFF), also P3 professional performance pre-workout powder from High Performance Nutrition for $39.99!

Mega B Complex and American Ginseng from Premium Powders, and Thermo Bombs by NutraClipse, a super thermogenic body recomposition supplement that can get you started on burning the fat for the sunshine months right around the corner!!!

And don't forget...ALWAYS FREE SHIPPING!!!

Your good Brother of Iron!!!
MA and the Muscle Research Team

Saturday Day Before Easter BUMP Day...say that 5 times fast lol!

T-base is a great deal, with free shipping on all these products you are actually saving more than the posted sale price, plus to your doorstep (domestic) in 3 days...I also use Mega B Complex as a staple, all Premium Powder products are excellent quality...TUDCA, NAC, Test Infusion, Keto Burn all PP products, my goto supplement line for my wellness...so use discount code "cheaper" for all our non-sale items for 10% OFF anytime!!!

Have a wonderful Easter holiday tomorrow everyone!!!

i hope everyone had a great easter! Sale is still going on guys...$20 off tbase is a hell of deal, its excellent to use as a test base in oral cycles for those that dont wanna inject or use illegal substances :chomp:

Tuesday Day BUMP Day!!!

Only a couple more days on this sale...jump on it quick, the NEW Thursday Sale will be posted the day after tomorrow!!!

Back