Muscle Research "Easter" Thursday Sale!!!

MuscleAddiction

Beast ***e!!!
Muscle Research
"Easter" Thursday Sale!!!

Happy Easter everyone, lots of celebration and family gatherings this weekend...and Spring Break coming up!!! That means it is getting closer to Summer shred time...and of course we are here to help!!!

This week we have our MR T-Base on sale, one of the most powerful prohormone products legally available today for $49.99 ($20 OFF), also P3 professional performance pre-workout powder from High Performance Nutrition for $39.99!

Mega B Complex and American Ginseng from Premium Powders, and Thermo Bombs by NutraClipse, a super thermogenic body recomposition supplement that can get you started on burning the fat for the sunshine months right around the corner!!!

And don't forget...ALWAYS FREE SHIPPING!!!

Your good Brother of Iron!!!
MA and the Muscle Research Team

Fantastic sale brothers can't go wrong there and free shipping is the shiznit

really like the free shipping awesome a nice add on when picking up stuff :)

awesome time to pick up t base to get ready for your spring cycles or to get the test going and lean and tighten up some areas

Saturday Day Before Easter BUMP Day...say that 5 times fast lol!

T-base is a great deal, with free shipping on all these products you are actually saving more than the posted sale price, plus to your doorstep (domestic) in 3 days...I also use Mega B Complex as a staple, all Premium Powder products are excellent quality...TUDCA, NAC, Test Infusion, Keto Burn all PP products, my goto supplement line for my wellness...so use discount code "cheaper" for all our non-sale items for 10% OFF anytime!!!

Have a wonderful Easter holiday tomorrow everyone!!!

i hope everyone had a great easter! Sale is still going on guys...$20 off tbase is a hell of deal, its excellent to use as a test base in oral cycles for those that dont wanna inject or use illegal substances :chomp:

As always, here are my thoughts on this week’s sale items:

Muscle Research T-Base:

With T-Base, you get both DHEA and 1-DHEA along with pregnenolone, 7,8-Benzoflavone, resveratrol and chrysin. The best part is it all comes in the form of the awesome Mr. Supps carrier that we’ve all grown to love – which means no waiting around for globs of wet transdermal to dry. Whether you’re looking to add this to a TRT protocol for an added boost, as part of a test base to an all oral/PH/SARM cycle, or just a natty run, T-Base is as versatile as it gets!

Premium Powders Mega B Complex:

A B Complex can always be useful for a number of reasons. This is a nice low price for a good vitamin. If you’re not someone who wants/needs a multi, this is a great way to at least get some very important vitamins into your daily diet (and ones that are particularly beneficial for energy metabolism).

HPN Pure Energy P(3):

As I always say, never a huge fan of prop. blends, but at least they break it down into separate complexes so it’s not quite as hard to deduce what’s what. You’re getting some PeptoPro, LCLT, caffeine, beta alanine and cit mal. It’s a nice little combo of ingredients worth giving a try if you’re looking for a new pre or intra (I’d personally use this as an intra-workout).

Nutra Clipse Thermo Bombs:

Again, not a huge fan of prop. blends, but this does us the benefit of having 3 different complexes/matrices. In the first, you're getting a collective 731mg coming from: AMP, guarana, cayenne, and rauwolscine. I wouldn't expect a ton from the rest of the players, but the AMP (especially since it's listed first) should be noticeable and definitely is one you'll feel working. In the next complex, you're getting 600mg of: PEA, methyl synephrine, and 5-HTP, along with some others. And lastly, you've got a complex with just the 3,3 and 3,5 ingredients (T2) to increase fat loss via thyroid manipulation. You're getting 56 caps, so easily a month and possibly longer depending on if 1 cap does the trick for you. If you're looking for an all in one setup, this is worth a try while it's on sale.

Premium Powders American Ginseng:

Nice savings on a compound that’s been around as long or longer than all the other supplements I’ve seen. I remember seeing this stuff at gas stations back in high school, haha. A good one to add in for some subtle improvements and really a product that can be used by most anyone.

Tuesday Day BUMP Day!!!

Only a couple more days on this sale...jump on it quick, the NEW Thursday Sale will be posted the day after tomorrow!!!

Back