Muscle Research Thursday Sale 11/12/15...BIG Savings this week!!!

MuscleAddiction

Beast ***e!!!
Muscle Research Thursday Sale

This week we have some very substantial savings on some great products starting with Primeval Labs TRI-DERMAL PH (1-Andro, 4-Andro, Epiandro) at a $70 savings...$59.99!!!

We also are giving you a BOGO FREE Premium Powders Glutamine, ProSupps DNPX II is on a HUGE discount at $9.99, so better jump on this fast...last week we sold out of ProSupps PWO's in a day!!!

Also Double Dragon PCT 350 and GenXLabs XABOL are both $29.99...so jump on these sales and don't hesitate!!!

13_zpsrvetxhxh.jpg

And don't forget...ALWAYS FREE SHIPPING!!!

Your good Brother of Iron!!!
MA and the Muscle Research Team

TRI-DERMAL PH I would say definitely stock up on this one while you can and grab some dnpxII for the price you can't beat it and as always free shipping grab these up quick

Hopefully some of you are taking advantage of this weeks sales...once again a certain product has SOLD OUT rather quickly due to the insane sale price we had it at...ProSupps DNPX II...just like last weeks sale when their PWO's sold out in 24 hours. I like the Premium Powders Glutamine BOGO FREE offer, that would last you approximately 5 months at 5 grams a day, to me definitely worth grabbing this week!!!

Hit it up folks...new sale coming this Thursday!!!

More great sales prices for the public. dnpxII only $9.99? i dont think ive ever seen it prices that low anywhere lol

tri-dermal is almost wholesale price, another great buy

Last edited:
Back