MuscleTech Stacks

G

German24

Hey, I've been researching for supplements for muscle mass for quite a while and came across Muscle tech stacks. I was wondering is anybody tried any of these stacks and what their results were also any other advice as far as supplements for muscle gain and fat loss greatly appreciated.

German24 said:
Hey, I've been researching for supplements for muscle mass for quite a while and came across Muscle tech stacks. I was wondering is anybody tried any of these stacks and what their results were also any other advice as far as supplements for muscle gain and fat loss greatly appreciated.

no

muscletech has very effective marketing. thats all. i would forget about their products all together unless youre getting them at a substantial (think 50% or more) discount. how do you think they pay for the pro BBer endorsements and the 20+ page ads in all the BBing comics?

you can put together a more potent product (or buy a more potent ready-made product), for less money, from the link in my sig.

Yep... Muscle Tech spend ALOT of money on advertisements. Now, those ads are not free, so how do you supposed they pay for them? HIGH PRICED SUPPLEMENTS.

MuscleTech supplements are good and effective, but you can buy very similar (usually superior) products for less than 1/2 the price. You just need to know where to shop and do some research.

BTW.... Look at buying your supplements online.

Yep but remember that if

people saw the product in the magasine they want it even what ever the price !

I know it cause i have a boutique. Very hard to change they mind .

Back