My Andropen Cycle.

Suttleila

Well I am on week 9 of my 10 week cycle. Started out 120lbs 5'10 now Im 150 and hopefully I'll be 160 by the end of my cycle. Everything worked out great I have to say I was skeptical of the side effects you hear about and if I would even get close to 150. Also everyone always told me you gain a lot of fat and not solid muscle. Well my gains are solid hard as a fucking rock. I decided I am going to wait a few mths and do one last cycle of Dianabol for 4 weeks while doing Andropen for 10 weeks and this time double the Andropen to 550mg's instead of the 275 each week. Also I would like to tell everyone out their that uses gyms or workout equipment. I purchased the Bioforce home gym and was skeptical as if it would compete with the fancy gyms. And it does and true weight resistance through out the whole rep. Definitely look into it the 1st time using it my body was sore each muscle group and instantly grew and a way better pump then any gym I have ever tried. What do yall think about the next stack I plan to do. With the Dianabol and Andropen I am hopeing to gain at least another 25lbs off it. Then I am done with Roids for good and going to keep up the exercising

Suttleila said:
With the Dianabol and Andropen I am hopeing to gain at least another 25lbs off it. Then I am done with Roids for good and going to keep up the exercising

That part always cracks me up! Another classic!

"I purchased the Bioforce home gym and was skeptical as if it would compete with the fancy gyms. And it does and true weight resistance through out the whole rep. Definitely look into it the 1st time using it my body was sore each muscle group and instantly grew and a way better pump then any gym I have ever tried. "____Suttleila

Oh my friggin god! This is a classic!

A guy that looks like an anorexic runway model is giving his two cent. :laugh3:

ok.....

Bruv - im pretty new to the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) game as well - but if ive noticed anything from my research - andropen and dianabol?.......that aint a great plan - and then to say thats it for you with roids? - you cant surely believe that your gonna run this new cycle - dbol/andro and then just quit - keeping all your gains.....on the basis that u have a bio...something HOME GYM and a little enthusiasm (which u prob got from roids in 1st place) - i would re-think.
for me - dbol at 50mg/test e at 500mg (dbol 1-4/5 weeks) (test e 1-12 weeks) for my 1st bulk - run with some nolva if ness or poss just test e 12 weeks - dep on starting weight.

here's why.

The guy has gone from an andropen only cycle for 10 weeks - with nothing else mentioned during cycle but a little enthusiasm and a bioforce home gym (which apparently shows the 'gyms' the rest of us use are a waste of time) - into an andro/d-bol cycle - with no mention of anti-estro or post cycle therapy (pct)? - would you run andro and d-bol after andro only cycle with no nolva/ clomid/ arimidex? no nothing? sure u would. Best head down to your local underwear shop and pick out some bras mate - u might need them.

MR-E said:
The guy has gone from an andropen only cycle for 10 weeks - with nothing else mentioned during cycle but a little enthusiasm and a bioforce home gym (which apparently shows the 'gyms' the rest of us use are a waste of time) - into an andro/d-bol cycle - with no mention of anti-estro or post cycle therapy (pct)?

Gotcha. I misunderstood -- thought you meant that andropen and dbol was a bad combination.

I have no comment on the rest of the original post. ;)

My fault Newbie.

No problem newbie, it was prob my fault from the way i wrote the comment. That was litererally my point tho - it seemed a dangerous combo without any mention of AI's or post cycle therapy (pct) or anything - i figured if the guy has got this involved in Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) he would have mentioned something about it. Anyways - keep up the good work everyone. Its important for those of use less experienced to gain your wisdom. Appreciated. A.T

I am certain its the manufacture date as printed alongside is the expiry date.I would post some photos but don't have a digital camera right now. i have 3 lots of 10ml and they're all identical they have red flip tops with a seal beneath and have the same BD label as all the other andropen i have ever seen.

new to andropen

i have done a cycle few months back with test cyp 250 but didnt do it correctly. i now plan to go with andropen ,its da only thing i can find, want to stack.
want to stack but not sure which way to go, any recommendations?
also for estrogen prevention pills

i have done a cycle few months back with test cyp 250 but didnt do it correctly. i now plan to go with andropen ,its da only thing i can find, want to stack.
want to stack but not sure which way to go, any recommendations?
also for estrogen prevention pills

Start your own thread dude, you just bumped a three year old thread. And estrogen prevention pills? OMG man you need to research some shit before you even think about cycling again.

Back