My cycle and a testimonial about PILL form!!!! Good info in here

got-juice

SO im now 30 yrs old and have been in the game since 17 working out with weights. I am a mma fighter, runner and hard worker and hard working parent of 4 kids. LOL we like to fux and have babies haha.
SO I have very mature muscle and the know how on how to lift. Lets say I started pro hormone pills at about 18-19 and used them on and off til I was 24. Boy did that fuck me up. I never knew pills were so much worse off than injections and it was destroying my liver 2x. Then Not knowing to use PCT and the MFG saying it was NOT a steroid. THat they were safe to take and you will be ok with NO PCT. Holy shit did it mess me up and those lying bastards. Superdrol was the worst and 1 AD was the shit LOL.
Well after yrs of using this shit and thinking it was better for me and safer and knocking all of those Avid roid users. I was the same person using pill form and paying more to fuck me up buy using junk pills. I was at my prime of 24 yrs old and being 5'7" 175lbs and running 3-5 miles daily, less than 10% bf at the time stats were

benching upwards of 250-280 with control and not bouncing
incline bench 225-255 for reps
squats over 400 reps
deadlifts over 400 reps
barbell rows 315-335
cheat barbell curls 175lbs
Still mma fighting no kids at the time and strong as fuck

So I went I got my levels tested and they came back with me having the levels of a 4yr old girl. YES that is what the doc said. Man they were fucked and I knew I had issues going on but never actually checked.

IF I KNEW WHAT I KNOW NOW ABOUT PILL FORM PRO HORMONES OR ANY CYCLE AT THAT U WOULD HAVE NEVER TAKEN THOSE. OR LEARNED HOW TO PCT THE RIGHT WAY.

Well after hearing that I did a 8 week cycle of clomid e.d at 50mg, nolvadex 20mg e.d and Hcg 10IU total for 10 days at 1k e.d

I went back after another 8 weeks and tested again. They said how did you do it?
They were actually normal levels of a 22-27 yr old male. But I still never felt right or like superman. But I felt better than before so thats all that mattered to me.
I had been lifting for years still but no where near I used to be and I was ok with that.

Well I stopped lifting as of june 2013 because I was just bored of lifting and hard working at working out LOL and I needed a break away from it. Being 30 now and 4 kids later working out is very difficult, either after work which is 12 hours after wake up. Or even after 9pm and my usual bed time is 1130-1am every day. Kids are still babies and make things rough but will get it done. My wife will also start working out again and will post up results as she starts her cycle too. :)

I HAVE NOW ENTERED THE GYM AS OF 4/1/14.!!!!!!! Dbol pills for 2 weeks of 30mg daily and after the 2nd week its 50mg daily for the remainder of my cycle.
I started on 4/21 my test E 250mg and took my 2nd shot on friday. Tomorrow will be my 3rd shot. Im doing it in the leg since its easy and I can do it after work while driving to the gym. I am also taking 10mg of aromasin daily for the remainder and weeks after. Then will Pct with the aromasin, clomid, nolvadex and hcg.

I weigh in now at 157lbs and could barely lift 135lbs for 12 reps of 4 sets on the bench. MY incline was 135lbs for low reps and as of now no leg workouts cuz im weak ass bitch right now and want to run a few weeks to get my legs used to heavy weight. Curls were very weak at roughly 40lbs and barbell rows with a measly 185lbs. Fuck am I a weak lil bitch but I know I will get up there again and become the Hulk and smash everything.

Well this week I did barbell rows with 185 for reps and incline bench was 155 for 6 reps on monday.. 1st shot
Friday I went in the gym and did a crazy, leg blast, back, arms and chest again. 2nd shot and my incline bench went up to 195 for 2 reps and my bench went up to 185 for 2. Once again I have mature muscle and know how to lift so my gains will come much faster then someone who has NO idea how to lift properly or at all.

Monday will be shot 3 and I will report back again on my results. As of today 27 days later I now weigh in at 166lbs. I have upped my water intake to 1 gallon or more a day which will help me gain weight quickly. I upped my calorie intake and food big time. Remember I will gain weight and strength much faster than a first time user of gear or a person that enters the gym with out gear. My calorie intake and water intake will help this gain much faster and become more responsive.

I will report back on this next week and show pix of what I look like right now at 166lbs.

P.S working out for me is NOT competitively but just to do it for me.

Last edited:
Wow, you wrote a novel about your life. Too bad for me and my ADD or I may have been able to read it all and give some feed back.
Wishing you a great cycle though...

Then will Pct with the aromasin, clomid, nolvadex and hcg.

Got bored reading all that...but I did catch this bit....

This is all wrong buddy!

Aromasin should be on cycle... as should HCG preferably...

Clomid and Nolva for PCT...

Never run HCG during PCT - stop it up to 3 days before!

I for one think using gear while getting back Into the gym is kinda backwards. Not to mention all the other cycle errors.
Eat and lift, get back into the swing of things and then run a cycle.

SMH at both posts.

I guess I will have to update the haters on my progress and what mature muscle and the know how of working out actually does

Okay, how long is this cycle? I am confused where it says dbol for first 2 weeks at 30mg then 50 for rest of cycle? I would not recommend running dbol more then 5 weeks.
2- why are you injecting while driving? Sounds like a damn hazard
3- how tall are you? 157'os pretty light, why not get weight up naturally?
4- you claim this "mature muscle" would it not make sense and be "easy" for you to do this without steroids? Atleast till you get into a gym routine ?

Just some things I am wondering i guess now get back in the gym you "weak ass bitch" lol (you said it not me)

Last edited:
SMH at both posts.

I guess I will have to update the haters on my progress and what mature muscle and the know how of working out actually does

lol... 30 years old... come on man show some maturity.. 20 year old people don't even act like that.

Wow, you wrote a novel about your life. Too bad for me and my ADD or I may have been able to read it all and give some feed back.
Wishing you a great cycle though...

lol... that damn ADD.. we're in the same boat.. Didn't read shit about his post XD

To all the ADD non readers!

Well bench and incline is now at 215lbs for 3 reps
squats 275 for reps

Im 5'7 and now 169

2nd week of test E and 4th week of dbol

Arms at 14.5" now at 15.5"

waste still at 30"

BF cut down to 12.2 from 13.9

Wide grip pull ups went from 4 sets of 6-8 to 4 sets 15-18

That's nice and concise. Very early on and your testE will be kicking in around 2 weeks from now. How long is dbol run? If only 4 weeks you will have a lapse waiting for test since you did not start them together.

If you re-read my post, I didn't flame anything other than your strategy for restarting your HPTA system.

Your obviously going to make gains - you are taking AAS!

But your strategy for the aromasin, timing of the HCG etc are all WRONG!

Yes, you will make gains, there's no doubt about that...

Will you keep them - NO! - Will your nuts recover - DOUBT IT! - Will your nuts shrink - YES!

However, you obviously know it all, so who am I to advise? :dunno:

Back