My favourite physique...

outlawtas2 said:
I gotta say, I don't know why this guy isn't mr O yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2Oxa2Gasps

Ill tell you why, its because he doesnt have the Size that coleman or cutler have. My personal opinion is the same as yours, wtf why hasnt jackson become mr O yet, because I think hes got the best body in the sport, no other body builder is as submetrical as Jackson. best body, hands down.

i remeber reading about myostin (sp) blockers over on Intense muscle forums, and i cant find the link bcuz they redid there whole web site.

i will try and see if i can find something on it for ya guys though.

Miss Muscle said:
You took the words right out of my mouth!

They need to stop going for mass when judging the Olympia. Although I would think that Markus Ruhl would be placed higher if that was the case. (love Markus anyways :) )

Dexter is definately one of the most superb bodybuilders to ever grace this sport. He is the uncrowned Mr Olympia.

I like MArkus too. He knows he'll never be Mr. O. But he duzzent care...he does it for the fans. Thats what i like about him.

As far Dexter...how tall is he? Don't they look for height?

outlawtas2 said:
But the thing is, IMO he IS a mass monster -freaking look at him!

Ronnie and Jay are bigger, but they are nowhere near as shredded or symmetrical or balanced. The idea is to be big and ripped, not big a bloated looking with GH guts and deformaties.

+2 Ronnie and Jay look horrible. Don't get me wrong, I am a huge fan of both but they don't look good anymore. Ronnie a few years ago, yes. But now? No F'n way. Same with Jay. Dexter is HUGE and Ripped at the same time. I mean look at that dudes arms and delts. Absolutly insane. He is a well balanced Proffesional body builder. He has it all PERIOD!

bronx_brawla said:
I like MArkus too. He knows he'll never be Mr. O. But he duzzent care...he does it for the fans. Thats what i like about him.

As far Dexter...how tall is he? Don't they look for height?
I think yer right...Hats off to the competitors that know they will never be Mr O but still go all the way in the gym everyday.

carolinacrackah said:
I think yer right...Hats off to the competitors that know they will never be Mr O but still go all the way in the gym everyday.

yeah seriously. They must be fucked up, putting their bodies through all of that shit and they know they will never win. I mean, we train for ourselves but they do it for a living, and it must be very depressing knowing that there is a glass ceiling.

outlawtas2 said:
Absolutely not! But larger athletes give the illusion of a much better stage presence.
bigger is bigger he is not a mass monster ronnie is bigger than him same with cutler....you mean small guys can give an illusion of being bigger than they are, but put them next to a bigger guy the bigger guy is big no matter what big is big...

Back