My First Bulk Cycle (log) Test & methylstenbolone

Memblue83

Just started Test and methylstenbolone bulk cycle. This will be my log of my results of these two compounds together. This is my first bulk cycle ever. I'll post a picture every week, as well as update with my weight, and any issues/sides.

Cycle 10 weeks
Testosterone cypionate 400mg ew
Methylstenbolone 20mg ed (first 4 weeks)

Date Started: 7/26/16

I have never taken methylstenbolone before, so I'm not sure what to expect from this drug. After reading a lot of posts I decided to just go ahead and start at 20 mg ed instead of 10/20/20/20. I have 2 bottles, so I may bump to 30mg ed depending how I feel.

First thoughts: I feel really good. I have noticed a bit of temperament but nothing uncontrollable. I have felt almost "god like" about an hr after popping 20 mg of methylstenbolone. I just wanted to break things, throw stuff, I just felt strong. Might have been from the drug or maybe i'm just crazy. ha. The first day I took the 2 10mg methylstenbolone at once to "kickstart" and hopefully not have to wait for recovery for my next workout. Since then I have been taking 1 10mg in the morning (10 am) and one about an hour before the gym (9 pm). The spacing seems to be working out pretty well so far.

No sides to speak of so far. Some acne, but nothing else. My appetite has gone through the roof. I have been eating a meal before the gym and eating a meal when I get home. Seems I can not get enough to eat. I am not a big eater so this is HUGE for me to be able to put away a lot of food without forcing myself to eat. My sexual urges haven't changed. I think maybe my libido has dropped a little bit. I just don't feel that Interested in sex. Once again, it could all be in my head. I figured I'd be sex crazed with all this Test in my system, but I'm not.

Recovery: Kinda sore today, took some hydrocodone for my back. I did chest/tri's/shoulders Tuesday. Back/Bi's/shoulders Wednesday. I plan to hit chest again tonight and throw in some legs.

My PCT: ya..We will get to this when we get to it.. I'm not worried about PCT atm, this is BULK time. (If you just have to ask.. I plan to take hcg the last week of the cycle, and I might bridge to epi for 2 weeks and drop to a low dose TRT test level. blah blah).

How much will I gain on this cycle?? Stay with me and we will see.

I'll be going to the gym everyday (7 days a week)..no rest days. I want to get the most out of this as I can, I can't do that sitting on the couch.

Already gained 7.4 pounds

Starting weight: 136 lbs

Weight today: 143.4

My PCT: ya..We will get to this when we get to it.. I'm not worried about PCT atm, this is BULK time. (If you just have to ask.. I plan to take hcg the last week of the cycle, and I might bridge to epi for 2 weeks and drop to a low dose TRT test level. blah blah).

Try again.

Nothing about severely altering your body's hormone levels is blah blah. Especially not pct. sounds like you don't have on hand what you'll need. That's cycling 101- don't start until you've collected everything you'll need for the whole cycle.

136 lbs? Unless you suffer from dwarfism this is WAY too light to be cycling. I literally weighed that in 4th grade.

Please post age, height and cycle history.

There is no justification in cycling at your weight. You've got a lot to gain naturally before you enhance with AAS

Back