My first cycle test-Enth, need advice!!

D1eTry1n

Hello all. This Is my first time posting in the forums and I hope to gain some more insight and knowledge into the cycle that I plan on doing in the next month or so. I have run an anavar only cycle in the past with some decent solid muscle gains but I am finally ready to join the big boys and get over my fear of pinning lol.

I am currently 22 years old, 175 pounds and 5'9" with a little less than 20% body fat (judging solely on comparing pictures of bf% and not having it measured myself)

I got my first gym pass at 13yrs old and have been pretty serious about my training for the past 2 years and train 6 days a week. Working out is an addiction for me and I am always researching and learning more about the sport to find ways in how I can continue to improve.
I am around 20% body fat but I am working on reducing that with more cardio and fixing up my diet. I used to be 35% BF and 200 pounds so I have some knowledge on how to lower my BF% and hoping to drop to around 15% bf range before I begin this cycle.
I do not want my gains to be so noticeable as to where family members will start to accuse me of using gear so I wanted my first injectable cycle to be 300mg of Test Enanthate every week for 16 weeks hoping that gains will be nice but not too crazy.

Everyone suggests 500mg/wk with virgin receptors but I don't mind upping the dosage for another cycle later on.
The gear I have on hand right now:
-20ml of Test Enanthate (250mg/ml)
-arimidex 1mg capsules
-nolva and clomid

Since it's only 300mg a week, is it better to just inject 300mg at once, or 150mg twice a week?
I also plan on taking 1mg capsule of arimidex eod for the first two weeks and then 1mg ed for the rest of the cycle after that to combat water retention and gyno.
I will be using 18 Guage needles to draw and 28guage needles to inject into my quads. Also alcohol wipes to disinfect the spot.

So with that being said I was wondering.. :

1. Should I inject 300mg once a week, or split it twice a week? And is 16 weeks too long?

2. Is the arimidex dosage okay? It comes in capsule form so I don't think half dosages are possible. Is it okay to take 1mg adex eod as soon as the cycle starts and then bump it to 1mg every day after 2 weeks into my cycle?

3. How do you suggest I split my nolva and clomid dosages pct?

4. I generally sweat a lot and rarely ever get acne. If I am not acne prone, will I break out with 300mg/wk? If I will, what's the best solution to counteract that issue?

5. Are there any other necessary products I will need to make this cycle safer such as fish oils for cholesterol? Or will it not be affected that much? I remember on anavar I had to take taurine to fight the cramps, and fish oils for cholesterol and joints.

6. This might sound like a dumb question but how much of the muscle mass will I be able to keep after the cycle is all done and after I have completed my pct? .. I hear that I will lose some from water retention, is there a certain percentage range of muscle mass that I will be able to keep if I cycle and pct properly and diet and training remaining consistent after the cycle?

7. I know test enanthate is long estered and doesn't really kick in till the 4th week, but I was wondering when does the alpha mentality kick in? Does it take 4 weeks as well to get that alpha feeling and confidence that other bodybuilders talk about?

8. Is it okay to take ECA stack with this cycle as well as creatine if I want to burn fat and build lean muscle?

9. Will the test enanthate help with fat burning at all? I have heard mixed reviews with some saying they saw a couple drops in BF% even with a dirty diet, and some saying their waist got bigger after the cycle?

10. How much bloating will this cycle cause? I don't want to have a fucking fat face lol

I really hope i can get some answers for these questions, it would be extremely appreciated. I have done a lot of research from many different forums and just wanted to ask my questions myself and get some real answers instead of trying to fish through hundreds of forums over and over hoping that someone had answered the question. Other than that, I'm really excited and looking forward to this cycle! what are all your thoughts?

Please don't run that cycle. That is a poorly designed cycle.

Read the FAQs thread that I provide a link to in my signature below. It will answer a lot of your questions. Also, please pay attention to the section covering why you don't want to use steroids before the age of 25.

I would encourage you to take that money you were going to spend on a cycle and put it towards a diet coach. You will get much better results for much less $ and it will be a lot safer.

Back