My First Cycle: Test-Prop/Winstrol - Log/Advise/Critique

WellDressedApe

Hello I am a new member to this forum this is my first post and also this is my first cycle I am on day 6 here is my Information I am all ears for advise from the vets or discussion from the community:

Height 6'1
Weight 90kg
Training experience: 4 Years

Bench press: 100kg
Squat: 150kg
Bicep curls: 40kg
Pull ups: (Dip belt +20kg)

5 Day Split:

Chest/Triceps
Back/Biceps
Legs
Shoulders
Abs/Cardio

Diet:

3500-3900 calories ED
220g-290g Protein ED
5 Liters of water ED

My Cycle:

Week 1-6: 150mg (1.5ml) EOD Testosterone Propionate (Pharmacom)
Week 1-6: 50mg Winstrol Oral ED (Split into 2 25mg Doses AM/PM) (Sphinx Pharma)
Week 2-6: 0.5mg Adex EOD

PCT:

Week 7-10: Nolvadex - 40/40/20
Week 7-10: Clomid - 50/50/25
Week 7-10: Proviron - 50/50/25

Supplements:

Nutrisport 90+ Protein powder (1 shake /w 100ml Evaporated milk) ED
1 Quest Super once a day multivitamin ED
4 Cod liver oil + Vitamin D Capsules ED split AM/PM
2 Glucosamine 500mg + Vitamin C tablets ED

Other:
50+ Diazepam 10mg tablets (Weekend use to relax/unwind)
100+ Promethazine 25mg tablets
70+ Co-Codamol painkillers 8/500mg (for any bad pip or muscle strains etc)

Log Entry 1: Im on Day 6 feeling good no noticable effects as of yet had some bad pip after pinning outer quad with 23g blue needle on friday had a bit of a limp but I took some painkillers and carried on pip almost gone 48 hours later. Pinned ventroglute this morning (VG pins are painless for me).

I look forward to my injections I find them quite enjoyable I draw with Greens 21 I leave some air in the barrel with the juice to push all my gear into the muscle with and switch to 23g blue pins for the injection, Everything is clean I use Antibacterial hand gel (kills 99.9% bacteria?) Shave and swab the area im jabbing with alcohol swabs before and after then put a little plaster over the pin site.

the local exchange gave me a junkie pack by accident but it came with 2ml barrels and 10 1 inch 25g orange pins and alcohol swabs so il probably give them a go at some point I have my other usual needles from other exchanges so im well stocked either way.

I have not had a drop of alcohol since a week before starting this cycle I do like a good drinking session and had a bender of a summer. but as I am dedicated to getting the most out of my cycle I am going teetotal and have plenty of Diazepam(Muscle/Nerve Relaxer) and Promethazine(sedative) for my weekend recreational use to chill out even tho I didnt use any this weekend (I was using Co-Codamol for the quad pip) and didnt want to combine too many things.

Anyway this is quickly turning into an essay il wrap this up, any advise or criticism would be welcome If the vets have any advise for me or any other guys new to the aas world would want to share notes, also I will keep updating with regular Logs. thank you WDA...

A six week cycle seems short, most people usually go for at least 8 on short esters. What are your goals for the cycle? If you're planning to cut this should be okay, but unless you're at a low BF I don't think the Winstrol will do you a whole lot of good. If you're wanting to add mass, you may consider adding something like dbol instead.

Also, I'm not sure about the use of anything you have listed in the 'other' category. Not trying to be preachy but in my experience, I've never had any PIP or muscle pains bad enough to necessitate the use of prescription drugs. Seems like they could end up causing more problems than they're worth. I'm not sure if any of them are harsh on your liver, but if they are that is another thing to consider as winstrol is also.

The use of a muscle relaxant and benzodiazapines is counterproductive to anything you're expecting from this cycle. A narcotic painkiller for PIP?

I'm an opiate addict, and this combination sounds awfully familiar to me. Might want to ask yourself why you're taking drugs that have the exact opposite effect on you mentally/physically from the AAS. I know better than to tell others what to do; but that shit can kill your ability to make testosterone naturally PERMANENTLY.

Maybe I'm reading into this more than necessary, but that's my take on things. Oh, and the cycle is crap to be honest. :(

1. My goals are to gain some relatively lean dry maintainable mass, I figured from my research cycles tend to hit a peak around week 4 or 5 then after that things start to stagnate I want to get in blitz my cycle for 6 weeks get my gains and get out and do my pct no messing around no stagnation just 100% focus for 6 weeks rather than 70% focus for 14 weeks test e and waiting around for long esters to clear.

2. I picked Winstrol because of its ability to lower Shbg that steals the free test also for some modest strength increase (I take plenty of Joint support supplements).

3. Usually I like a good drinking session but that totally fucks with my workouts dehydration hangover getting into trouble etc.. So for now Im just using some Diazepams for weekend relaxation use I didnt use any this weekend as I previously stated and I am well aware of there Addiction risks I find that they just get me a bit drowzy and relax my muscles.. Not the hellraising euphoric buzz of alcohol.

2. I picked Winstrol because of its ability to lower Shbg that steals the free test also for some modest strength increase (I take plenty of Joint support supplements).

In my opinion mast would be a better choice for this.

I also don't think you'll stagnate after 6 weeks unless you're diet and training aren't up to par.

More pinning though. either way I have the winstrol now and am running it

Day 7: Quad pip barely noticeable, Went to the gym trained chest/triceps no noticeable strength gains, I Increased reps and small weight increase.. heres what I did notice my forearms seem to be harder than usual and I got a strange pump in my calves but nothing too noteworthy yet.

1. My goals are to gain some relatively lean dry maintainable mass, I figured from my research cycles tend to hit a peak around week 4 or 5 then after that things start to stagnate I want to get in blitz my cycle for 6 weeks get my gains and get out and do my pct no messing around no stagnation just 100% focus for 6 weeks rather than 70% focus for 14 weeks test e and waiting around for long esters to clear.

3. Usually I like a good drinking session but that totally fucks with my workouts dehydration hangover getting into trouble etc.. So for now Im just using some Diazepams for weekend relaxation use I didnt use any this weekend as I previously stated and I am well aware of there Addiction risks I find that they just get me a bit drowzy and relax my muscles.. Not the hellraising euphoric buzz of alcohol.

You have 2. wrong.

Serum levels get to saturation at 4 to 5 weeks. Therefore going 6 weeks limits what you're gaining. This is why ppl go 8 to 10 weeks with short esters and 12+ with long ones...so they can have a good month or more at optimal levels. You're cutting your potential short.

Just to add to Onk's reply; muscle relaxants and other drugs of that nature actually INHIBIT hypertrophy. You're also taking a double whammy to your HPTA as both the AAS and narcotics are suppressive.

I understand Il stay off the benzos just keep them on hand for any Roid Rage or anxiety that might flare up, Another reason I want to do my cycle for 6 weeks is it will all be wrapped up a week before xmas and new year PCT and everything done in 10 weeks all done and dusted before new year,

Day 8: Pinned 1.5ml into left Ventroglute hand was shaking as I was at a weird angle and in a rush, some blood came out after the injection nothing major must have nicked a small vain or something anyway I wrapped that up and put a plaster over it, took 0.5 Adex and 25mg Winstrol, Also Noticed some bacne coming up on the back of my traps.

Back