ceo2be

Hi,

First time doing any kind of juice.

Stats
25yr
204lbs
5"10.5

Background.

Competitive ball player, football and martial arts.

Have a solid work out routine 4 days a week.

I have dropped from my top weight of 245lbs via clean diet, no booze and exercise down to 204 in 8 months.

I have a lot of buddies in the juicing circles and 1 I trust to supply and advise but i'd like some opinions if at all possible.

My goal is to add some lean muscle, cut the last of my stomach hiding my definition over my abs and bulk up a bit. I want my ripped stomach back, bigger more defined arms, chest and back. I'm religious in what I do just need direction and confirmation on this approach.

I'm on week 2 of Norvatrop HGH @ 3iu's a day first thing in the am. (5 on 2 off; thurs and sun off) 10 to 1 ratio making my reconstitution accurate. (no sides now, first 3 days were not nice) I have 7 kits I purchased and verified they are legit and properly stored.

My buddy suggested I add the following and make this my cycle and he says I should have minimal to no sides...

3Iu's GH (5 on 2 off; thurs and sun off)
for 3 weeks. Up to 4iu's split at 2iu;s in the am and 2 iu's at 3pm. (total 6 months)

3 bottles of test prop @ 1cc EOD. (should last (60 days total.... Then no more)

Now i'm super concerned about my testies, health and sexual life. Want to avoid sides as much as I can...

I need to know about post cycle therapy (pct) and various other things to do with test prop...

I should mention i do take animal stack 1 x multivitamin pack + full dose of tribestan 3 x a day (this alone boost my test levels.)

Thoughts on the cycle, the safety of it, sides? and how to avoid sides and to properly have a post cycle therapy (pct).... What supplements should i take during to avoid gyno and other estrogen type effects.

Thanks so much.

And this is my first cycle ever.

Nolva during cycle at 20mgs if needed. If no gyno, use it with clomid as post cycle therapy (pct). Read the sticky on how to do PCT

When your title says "first cycle", do you literally mean this is your first ever cycle??

If so, IMO it's an extremely bad idea to be doing GH dude... I'm not trying to let you down because you're already doing it, but at 25 that's a real bad move man....

So you're already doing your thing regardless... So I'd go like this...

Test prop: wks 1-8, 100-150 eod
Aromatase Inhibitor (AI): aromasin 12.5 mg ed through out cycle
post cycle therapy (pct): nolva/clomid

If ya wanted to go balls to the wall throw some tren ace in there, those two compounds with some GH is a pretty nasty cycle. But don't do that if this is truly your first cycle..

Because if it is my advice is stop everything get on a post cycle therapy (pct) ASAP... Take a month off at least and do test e 1-12 wks 500 wk... That's what you're SUPPOSED to do as a first cycle

thanks.

KJ. curious as to your thoughts on the GH. I've done tons of reading lots of mixed opinions on it.

for the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is that pill or injectible? and the PCT?

What are the sides to the Test?

And yes First Cycle ever.

Last edited:
Liquid form for an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) or pill form. Test sides are a little water retention and some acne. Well atleast that's all I get. It's a nice easy way to see how you react to the test. Test e and c are the vest first cycles in my opinion. You only have to pin 2 times a week. Easy to get started cuz prop is a little painful. As far as your post cycle therapy (pct) goes start 14 days after last injection. Clomid at 50mg everyday for 4 weeks and nolva 40mg week 1-2 and 20mg week 3-4

Back