My First cycle

Ayezz

So im still a few months away from doing my first cycle (still need to get my bodyfat down abit to reduce the chance of gyno) but have had it planned in my head for awhile so i thought i would post it here to see what you expierienced juicers think about it.

im still not really sure about how to use HCG? do i use it on-cycle, post cycle, both? and how much how often?
also should i use a DHT blocker? if so what?

i'll re-edit this if anything ive missed comes to my head

weeks 1-10
400mg test cyp p/w (200mg twice a week sun night/thurs morn shots)
weeks 1-5
30mg d-bol a day (5mg every 4 hours)

PCT start 2 and a half weeks after last shot
day 1
100mcg triptorelin, 60mg nolva (one dose) 150mg clomid (one dose)
days 2-21
40mg nolva (split into 2 doses 12 hours apart) 100mg clomid (split into two doses 12 hours apart)
days 1-20
IGF-1 LR3 50mcg a day shot after workout
will use a bottle of both thermolife T-Bol and HCGenerate(both herbal test boosters) from day 1 of PCT until finished for a little extra boost
will run clen for four weeks at 80-100mcg a day from day 1 of PCT using ketotifen nightly to stop down regulation of receptors
got letro on hand incase gyno flares up
got dutast just incase for hair
will be using both milk thistle and UDCA daily for the first 5 weeks for liver protection
will take bioperine with each d-bol for extra absorption (broscience i know)

diet
300grams+ of protein a day(20 grams creatine,glutamine BCAA's/day throughout plus whey,egg,caseine,hydrolized protein powders and tuna chicken salmon kangaroo[already eat this daily on cut}) plus plenty of Unsaturated fats (already take 40 grams of fish oil a day) and will add after i finish cut mostly complex carbs (mostly oats and brown rice) im not that fussy with food and dont really need to mix it up. try to eat 8+ meals a day around 2 hours apart. Psyllium husk for fibre, multivitamins, fruit and veg,sodium supplements etc

training
mon - chest & back
tues - bi's & tri's
weds - legs & shoulders
thurs - chest &' back
fri - bi's & tri's
sat - legs & shoulders
sun - rest

chest,back,arms,shoulders: 4x4 sets on each body part 8-10 reps as heavy as possible
legs: 5x5 sets of 10 as heavy as possible

rest: 8-10 hours sleep a night

cardio: try to do cardio when possible mostly just walking as i hate running

think ive included everything, if anything else comes to mind ill re-edit this post
ie got a multitude of other chemicals/sups on hand if i need to add anything (t3,DMAA,phent,frag,metformin)
please feel free to critic me for anything ive forgotten/dont know and any advice is welcome aswell

Last edited:
Bump the test to 12-16 weeks, and if this is your first cycle kick the dbol til your second. You want to know how your body will respond to each compound.

Bump the test to 12-16 weeks, and if this is your first cycle kick the dbol til your second. You want to know how your body will respond to each compound.

I would but my Dbols used by date is closing in and i doubt there will be time to run another cycle they go out of date. I dont want to run a Dbol only cycle as its near on impossible to keep your gains.

IMO as long as the Dianabol is used for a short period of time say 3 weeks, you should be able to tell the effects of Dianabol and the Test separately since Dbol is instant and the Test-C takes about the time the Dianabol is run to kick in.

But if you want to keep it extremely simple go with Test only.

Run the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at 500iu a week (split in two shots) staring week 2 for 10 weeks.If you have a 500iu dose it will be enough.It will help you to recover a lot faster.

This is a pretty good first cycle post compared to all the other ones we see here daily. I have never really seen a pct like this one though. Why the higher doses on the first day? Not that it's incorrect... Just curious

Just from what ive read that seems to be the done thing to do in PCT, to frontload on the first day.

Ive done alot of research into it and i tend to be abit of a perfectionist thats why ive planned it so meticulousy. If your gonna be bad, you might aswell be good at it!

Back