My first cycle

test e takes time to kick in bro usually on week 4-6 it kicks in

for me its about week 5

EQ takes even longer to kick in you should start seeing vascularity gains/str gains week 8-9

personally if you can, i would add 2 more weeks of Eq and test cause EQ tends to shine after week 10

do 14.5 weeks of test e and 14 of EQ

Eq needs to be stopped earlier before post cycle therapy (pct) due to its longer HF

test-e takes around 5 weeks to kick in. What's your diet like?

Well , my diet consists of about 12 egg whites and 3 whole eggs , 3-4 servings of whey , chicken breasts twice daily, rice and pulses in lunch, some fruits a multi and liv 52.

test e takes time to kick in bro usually on week 4-6 it kicks in

for me its about week 5

EQ takes even longer to kick in you should start seeing vascularity gains/str gains week 8-9

personally if you can, i would add 2 more weeks of Eq and test cause EQ tends to shine after week 10

do 14.5 weeks of test e and 14 of EQ

Eq needs to be stopped earlier before PCT due to its longer HF

Thanks bro. Will keep you posted weekly.

So guys , this is my week 5 . I am going to add some Anadrol 50 for a mere 15 days. Whats your advice ?

Honestly, i dont see anything about what number cycle this is and you dont know much about test ester kick in times or what to expect. SO i am gonna say what anyone with experience or who has read the stickers will say, Test only first cycle. I think your just being impatient. You get out of a cycle what you put in. What is your calories, carbs, fats, and proteins look like for a typical day. If you want to get big you have to eat and lift big. Diet is 85%, Workout routine is 15%, and gear is only 5%<<<<<5%

Honestly, i dont see anything about what number cycle this is and you dont know much about test ester kick in times or what to expect. SO i am gonna say what anyone with experience or who has read the stickers will say, Test only first cycle. I think your just being impatient. You get out of a cycle what you put in. What is your calories, carbs, fats, and proteins look like for a typical day. If you want to get big you have to eat and lift big. Diet is 85%, Workout routine is 15%, and gear is only 5%<<<<<5%

Ok Pro. Chill.. My question was about anadrol 50

So I have decided to end my cycle here , ie 8 week cycle. Gained 6.6 lbs of muscle and lost 6lbs of fat. My weight was constant throughout.

So are the results satisfactory for such a short cycle ? And i even realized my bf was too much before starting the cycle. it was 16%

So I have decided to end my cycle here , ie 8 week cycle. Gained 6.6 lbs of muscle and lost 6lbs of fat. My weight was constant throughout.

So are the results satisfactory for such a short cycle ? And i even realized my bf was too much before starting the cycle. it was 16%

Back