My new AML cycle

Mike24

Hey everyone,

Some stats: I'm 25 years old, 5'7" 195lbs, and around 16% body fat. Been training for about 8 years now, and started to use gear at 23 years old. Always been active in sports, mostly in martial arts. My body weigh has always gone up and down and my body fat aswell. Depending on what category I would be fighting in. So gaining and loosing BF has never been an issue.

This will be my 4th cycle. First cycle was test 500mg a week, second was test and deca at 600/500. 3rd was test prop 100mg eod and tren ace 75mg eod. And Anavar (var) for 6 weeks at 60mg a day.

Now that that's out of the way. Here is my new aml cycle:

1-18 Test E 500mg week
1-16 Primo 450mg week
1-10/12 Tren E 600mg week
12-18 Anavar (var) 60mg week
20-24 clomid 100/100/50/50
20-24 nolva 40/40/20/20
1-18 aromasin 12.5mg ED
4-18 prami .25mg ED

Did my first pin of test e last night, and my first pin of tren e this morning. Primo tomorrow.

I'm very much looking forward to this cycle. Been hearing really good stuff about aml!

Any comments/ suggestions good or bad are always welcome!

Since your a fellow fighter did you see that AML now has halo.....but your cycle looks pretty solid to me. Halo would def. be pushing it. Good Luck

Nice to see a fellow fighter! Yah I saw the Halo, I think mixing that and tren would be crazy strenght! I've never tried Halo honestly, but I've read its powerful!

Nice to see a fellow fighter! Yah I saw the Halo, I think mixing that and tren would be crazy strenght! I've never tried Halo honestly, but I've read its powerful!
It would be a good idea for your next cycle if it you could time it right for an event. I fight in the southeast U.S. I'm not as active as I use to be bc of my age but I still do a couple a year. That really does look like a solid cycle to me. The tren will make you grow and lean out well. I'm on the their sust. trenbo, and Anavar (var) right now I have gained alot. Their gear is awesome.

I'm not as active anymore as well. Because of work and my family. I mostly just train now, that I will never stop. I've never really done a cycle before a fight. Always thought it wuld effect me mentaly. Sust, trenbo and Anavar (var) sounds like a good stack. I'm anxious to see what its like when it kicks in week 3 hard!

what kinda gains/results does halo promote?

Strength big time and if your lean enough it will harden your muscles big time, almost like they become more dense. But stacked with test and tren it will put mucho size on you bc you can stress the muscle more from the overload and the tren and test will promote growth with proper diet. Very intense stack with those three. Only problem it is very toxic to the liver. I have ran it at 40 mgs a day. 20mgs am and 20mgs pm thats my opinion of course I'm sure some technical guy will correct me but it is the best stack for builiding muscle I know of and have ever actually done.

Very nice bro. Not many people combine primo and tren.. I tried it and it was very nice. Theres a good synergy between those 3 ( test, tren, primo) Kinda like mast , tren, test.

I notice you have no kickstart. I would definately use T300/super sustanon at 600mg/w for the first 3 weeks, until all kicks in.
Ask Boss, and tell him you ''forgot'' to add an item or 2.. he will give you a deal (like free shipping at least)

Keep us posted.

Thanks trust! I'm very excited by this cycle. Especially since I got good material. I should use the super sust or t300 because it has some prop in it? To kick.

Just noticed aml got some Albuterol. Good fat burning agent. Would adding this to my cycle be pushing it? And if I were to add it. What dosage and how long do you take something like that? I'm new to that. Never taken clen or albu.

Im taking about 6-7 mg 1hr pre workout, sometimes ill take a second dose during the day.
Its the kind of product you need to see whats good for you.
Id say try 5 mg, once or twice a day and see how it goes. then you can up it if you feel its not enough.

I am curious about the T300 you mentioned. The 100 of Test-p gives a good kick you say, but is test-p in there short lived?
How does that compare to T400 with 50 of the test-p? Which is preferred and why? T300 V T400 I mean.

Well I think what Trust ment was that to take the t300 cause in my cycle I'm taking 500mg a week. So to reach my goal of 500mg to take 2cc a week so I get the 600mg, but with that 200mg of prop to kickstart, and after 3 weeks swith over to the enanthate because my blood levels will be up by then.

Lets say you take 500mg of long ester test, per week... you wont be feeling much until week 3-4. What i do is add prop, that kicks almost instantly to fill the gap between day 1 and 21. I take it pretty much on top of my long esters. 3 weeks later, i switch to long ester only, since they re kicking in at that time.
The T300 is just very good as a kickstart since theres 100 prop and 200 long ester. For example you could take 2-2.5 ml of t300 week 1-3, then switch to regular test e week 4 to end....
I dont see the point anymore in waiting 3 weeks to actually feel something. I used to just go with test cyp or ena...and wait... I rather have a blast from the start, then have a smooth takeoff
The t400 was made as mostly a long ester test. With just a tiny kick from the prop. Whats good about the t400 is the dosage. When you inject a lot of oils..higher concentrations means less ml to inject, per week. But the t400 should be considered mostly a long ester product.

Well I think what Trust ment was that to take the t300 cause in my cycle I'm taking 500mg a week. So to reach my goal of 500mg to take 2cc a week so I get the 600mg, but with that 200mg of prop to kickstart, and after 3 weeks swith over to the enanthate because my blood levels will be up by then.

Yea, thats it bro. You could even do 2.5 to get your 500 long, and youll get 250 fast acting right away. In other words, you will have a full 250mg thats active right away, while 500 mg in the background, getting activated slowly.

Well just finished week 1 of my cycle. But since I started mid-week I only got half my dosages in. Next week will be the real start. 3cc of primo, 3cc of tren, and 2cc of test. I'm also going to add that albuterol to bump up the leaning out. Since that's my goal.

Even though I know there all long esters, I still got an amazing pump last night during my workout of back/triceps. Felt like my tri's wanted to rip off my arm! Lol

Yea, thats it bro. You could even do 2.5 to get your 500 long, and youll get 250 fast acting right away. In other words, you will have a full 250mg thats active right away, while 500 mg in the background, getting activated slowly.

Yah, that sounds good. Ill be picking up a couple T300, and a couple albu this week!

Back