My S22 Cycle

ArmChairExpert

Hey guys, thought I'd chime in and after years of scrolling through forums thought I may as well join one.

Interested in people here how they have gone recently with this, if they see this could you please update. I have an order in for just the Sarms S22 Forte and will follow the dosage given by the clinic at .2ml ED post workout (5 days on 2 off). The S22 is listed as 3000mcg/ml. I'm not very experienced with pinning so may choose to go subcutaneously rather than intramuscular. I'll be running it for 8 weeks and will have body composition done through a bod pod before and after. Will be running this with a calorie surplus of 500 calories on a high protein/low carb/mod fat. On the other hand my missus has also ordered and will run for 8 weeks though at 500 calories under maintenance.

Only other experience I have had was running GHRP2+Mod 1-29 for 2 months at 300mcg/ED four years ago. During that time I went from the heaviest I ever was at 97kg to 80kg. Height 176cm. For that I was inexperienced in proper dieting so during that time my regular diet did not change enjoying fast foods throughout. Also no measurements done other than hitting the scales. Training was 5 cardio sessions a week (30 mins moderate session) and 5 weight sessions a week. That said my training back then was not organised and relied on my creative ability each day to work out what I was doing.

Will bookmark this thread and update early August with results for myself and missus. Hopefully I can give some positive notes especially with a better understanding these days.

Just a note, have never used AAS and do not intend to. So obviously if my results for me are excellent they may only really appeal to similar people that have no experience to compare with AAS.

Edit: Sorry, forgot to mention I am also running TB500 with this. Have tendonitis in the knee and an issue in my upper arm. Not sure about the arm, had MRI done couple years ago and mentioned the pain was from fluid. Hoping TB500 or the Sarms will aid recovery. I can still train at the gym with my upper body no problems. However due to the knee I'm restricted to body weight squats only.

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome.

Can't provide stats right now. Away from home and can't even weigh myself. Should be home in a few days, hopefully, and will have the body composition done up. Nothing where I am to measure up on. Sadly have dropped some weight due to illness so looking to bulk up when home and eating better food.

Right now have set my diet which will consist of about 50% Protein, 30% Fat and 15% Carb at 2700 calories. When I'm home will enjoy a big meal that first night then bod pod next day. Body isn't crash hot, my personality is supreme though ;)

Looking to make the most of my two months at home before going again and prepare myself best as possible to maintain when away.

I haven't used s22 but it's very appealing. I will be following this closely. If you don't mind will you post your routines,...to obtain a general idea of S22 benifits.

The guys here are the absolute best, any specific part of a regimen you can obtain expert advice. Any thing you question, ask. Any thing they know will help they'll relay. I'll be following this, I hope you have great results.....

If you do, I'll go buy some. :)

Thanks mate. Will happily post up routines and will provide a breakdown of diet as well at the start. Currently working through the weekly diet, near finished just making minor changes here and there. So should be flying out tomorrow and get home in a few days. Do the shopping, have a feast at my favourite restaurant then Monday into training mode.

On the way home I'll be looking at the workout and changing where need be. Will try to be consistent as possible. For me personally I should have no problem working out between 9-12 in the morning each day. The missus workout timings will change being a shift worker.

As for the cycle, will probably do weekly updates onto here. No need for daily updates on how I felt that day. Only in extreme cases would I see something pertinent enough to mention.

Happy to take advice from people here. Obviously very experienced people on this forum. For myself and the lady other than improving ourselves physically we really looking to use this experience to learn from. The good 'ole 'do's and do not'. This is definitely mine and the missus first time taking our training serious so will no doubt make mistakes but will definitely be doing better than before.

So between training we obviously have to ensure a good balance of family life for us to have a good run at this.

That's awesome my man, you're in the right place to learn how to balance everything. What's your immediate goals? Lean bulking? What's your overall composition now?

Hey guys,

Well week one done and must admit had lost a lot more than I thought I had. Thought I was sitting around 85kg. On bodpod I'm down at 77.5kg with 15.6% bodyfat. Huge shock that weight and haven't been that light since about 15 years ago. Oh well, as thought my weakness was down obviously but first week of training felt really good.

Can't give too much credit to the Sarms yet. Anecdotal comments from the wife and things I've noticed myself looks more defined (I have no real definition though ;) But also noticed on her in a week her arms and legs have slimmed up immensely. Though she's eating 500 calories below maintenance she put on 1kg this week. Probably just muscle though as she looks slimmer. As said purely anecdotal, could be wishful thinking. Better idea after the 8 weeks is complete.

Due to the weight loss I changed the diet up and am eating between 3500-3750 calories a day. I've split that at 40/30/30% C/F/P. I am training every day for approximately 1 hour in the gym. Days as Shoulders/Chest&Back/Arms/Legs/Chest&Shoulders/Back,Arms&Legs/Abs,Cardio

Have started very light on the squats and knee is holding up. Went as high as 60kg and made sure not to go pass the parallel. So felt good and no pain was on the knee. By no pain I mean no extra pain. I am very aware of it and dull pain it always has but will know if I have triggered it worse or not. So really looking to build up the muscles around that knee so the tendon isn't doing all of the work.

Having weighed myself this morning first thing I was tipping at 80.1kg. So about 2.5kg first week, expected that so am hoping I can put up at least 1kg a week for the remainder of this course.

Ultimate goal for me is to hit around 90kg of lean muscle and looking for <12% fat.

Am getting great sleep though right now, took a few days to move pass jet lag. Was stuck getting about 5hours from 1am-6am. Do kids school run then sneak in another couple hours. Having full sleeps now and not sure if it is from the Sarms or the TB500 but am having vivid dreams. Nothing to worry about, just satisfying knowing my body is getting the type of recovery it needs at night.

Week 2 complete.

Feeling really good at the gym. Good pumps, good workouts. Strength from week one to week two has jumped quite a bit. Expected though due to time out and loss of weight/muscle to begin with. Have stuck with my clean diet. No deviation other than having a Latte a couple days ago. When I get home I will upload Day 1 and Day 14 photos to this post.

Starting stats - 35yrs, 176cm, 77.5kg, 15.6% BF (Weights below are from home scale so can't be too certain of accuracy until final body composition is done again)

End week 1 - 80.1kg

End week 2 - 81.2kg

Really trying to build muscle and keep BF around the same % whilst bulking so hoping it doesn't deviate much when I get my final body composition done up.

As for any effects from the S22. Noticeable shredding of hair. Not worried about it. I will be bald at some stage and the shredding isn't much too be worried about. Not that much that I'd be bald any time soon. Could always do the Trump comb over.

Other than that I can during the day feel somewhat lethargic. Sitting down on the couch after midday and find myself going through the nodding head phase for about half an hour. Not sure what to put that to though. Been getting between 6-8hrs sleep a night which is normal for myself, in fact a little bit better. The day head nods are uncommon for me. Might be getting old though ;)

For the TB500 - Knee is still holding up well. As for upper arm can't feel much change to it. Still at loading phase though and only two weeks so will continue.

Back