my second cycle, test and tren, how am i looking guys

Grant345

hey fort id put up some before and after pictures of my cycle
height: 5''10
wieght: 188lbs

this was my second cycle after a good year off from my last, i am running 250mg test e per week and 600mg tren e ( i started with tren ace and switched over to tren E,any feedback good or bad much appreciated, also i still have 3 weeks left of my cycle with a total of 12 weeks. i am going to cut and get as lean as possibe in these last 3 weeks View attachment 562685View attachment 562686

You are too young to be using AAS. Your HPTA is still developing. Tren was about the worst choice you could have made given this. You should stop now and wait until you are at least 25 years old. See the FAQs link below in my signature for more info on this including medical studies.

considering i am 3 weeks away from the end of this cycle i will finish and do a good strong pct, or would you recommend stopping now, an the granny panties were all i had at the time haha i dont usually care for underwear, also i am 24 next month, despite me being younger than your recommended cyleing age how do you think ive done on this cycle, i am happy to give my diet and anything else you might want to know

Last edited:
running tren as a second cycle compound is a big mistake...

running a cycle this early in your life is also a big mistake

but we are already past that bridge..

post up your diet.. let me help you with pct

i realise tren isn't the usual for a second cycle, I have been researching the compound for quite a few years for pct my plan is 2 weeks after last pin run hcg (not sure on exact dosage need help here)for 1 week then 40nolva 100clomid for the next 2, 20nolva 50 clomid for the next 2 I also am considering useing aromasin through my pct as this should stop any chance of E rebound, should I post my diet in the diet section.

Hcg should've been used from the beginning of cycle up to pct. An ai doesn't belong in pct. It's also used from beginning of cycle up to pct.

i am useing an AI ( arimidex ) correct me if im wrong but aromasin doesnt just bind with estrogen and prevent it from doing anything but it also kills it, this is the only AI that does this wich will prevent E rebound, it has also been shown to elevate test levels, using alongside nolva and clomid it should be benificial to my pct

You have good size but the pictures are hard to make out as are kind of washed out in the pictures. Nothing wrong with the granny panties, just make sure to return them to herwhen you are done. Tbone prefers you wear a thong or banana-hammock maybe :p

ok so its two weeks away from the end of my cycle
should i drop the tren at the same time as the test because of the same ester attached or would it be best to drop the tren giving a week earlier or even now 2 week earlier than the test.
i am running a high tren low test cycle so it should take more time for the tren to clear my system than the test.
i hope this makes scence

Given the dosage differentials you should drop the Tren earlier than the Test. You will have to calculate how long it will take to clear.

Back