My special lady! Bronzed Goddess

<---doesn't take pics. I got this from my mom. I feel akward infront of a camera. I thought you and puddles were gonna make a Mommies gone wild video hehehehe............

BronzedGoddess said:
.......I just read my last post.....I'm all for taking body pics hehe

lol!! the last ones were awesome.. we are!! mommies gone wild is a wonderful theme!!!

hehehehehe

cant wait!

Friscochick said:
lol!! the last ones were awesome.. we are!! mommies gone wild is a wonderful theme!!!

hehehehehe

cant wait!

I'll make sure the digital is fully charged and ready to go! Think we should warn the folks in Ybor about our event? ;)

Seventeen more days, but who's counting? ;) Can't wait to be with Frisco and cellebrate BG's birthday!!!

Missed you girls this weekend! We went to NY for a wedding over the weekend. What a trip it was driving all over Staten Island where I grew up, showing my daughter all of my old schools and places where we used to live, eating at all of our old places...even finding the old Italian Ice shop and indludging. We spent about 1 1/2 hrs yesterday afternoon at my favorite park, weaping willow trees have always been my favorite and this park is full of them. It brought back so many wonderful memories. I've been moved away from there for 15 yrs. and this was the first time I'd been back for more than a few hrs. We spent every day visiting with old friends, eating like gavones (that's Italian for eating like a pig), and going to all the places we did many years ago. We spent Friday night at the bowling alley bar with the guys...we used to go there every weekend. Winds up, the bartender was a cousin of mine who I'd never met before...we've exchanged e-mail addresses and he's going to send me a copy of his version of our family tree. He now will be adjusting it to add in me and my daughter. He didn't really know anything about me since my parents weren't married. It was excellent. The next best thing was walking into the wedding reception wearing this tight black and white gown and everyone tell me how fantastic I look. One of my husbands friends has been training since they were kids...he must have complimented me 4 or 5 times and that just made my night because he doesn't compliment anyone! LOL

Puddles we gotta keep intouch maybe next year we can take a vacation to NYC, I've never been. We'll drag Frisco with us.

Is NF still coming down for the 4th?

p.s. you got pics of that dress??????? send them my way!

NF's friend called her and is having some problems, so NF probably won't make it, but she may. She's gonna see what she can do.

We're planning on taking an annual trip to NYC every year. Last year we did it in September and stayed in mid-town NY in the theater district. It was soooo wonderful! When I lived and worked in NY I took it all for granted. I love the buzz and activity of NYC...and the beautiful old archeticture. I haven't taken a trip away from my daughter in a few yrs. now...I used to do it once a year. Maybe we could do a ladies only trip to NYC? I'd love that! Macy's anyone?

We just got home around midnight and I haven't looked at any of the pictures yet, but I will soon and see if there are any of me in there. I loved this dress...I'd been lookin for a formal dress for an upcoming event in September, but wasn't planning on buying anything. One night I was at Penney's with my friend and we picked out a few dresses for me to try on. I didn't like any of them much but there was one that I'd tried on 2 months earlier with my daughter the I loved, but it was $170 and I wasn't ready to spend the $. So, as we're getting ready to leave I see THAT dress on the sale rack for $20!!! It had a seam rip on the side, but I knew I could fix it. I tried it on and it was a bit too small, size 10, but I figured for $$20 I'd have to get it and I'd just work on loosing the pooch by Sept. Well...although I didn't loose the pooch yet, the dress still looked good enough to wear to the wedding...I did have to get into one of those tummy tightening undergarments which cost more than the damn dress. LOL I'm heading into work in a bit...I'll go through pictures tonight if I can. :)

Last edited:
MrsPuddlesFL said:
NF's friend called her and is having some problems, so NF probably won't make it, but she may. She's gonna see what she can do.

We're planning on taking an annual trip to NYC every year. Last year we did it in September and stayed in mid-town NY in the theater district. It was soooo wonderful! When I lived and worked in NY I took it all for granted. I love the buzz and activity of NYC...and the beautiful old archeticture. I haven't taken a trip away from my daughter in a few yrs. now...I used to do it once a year. Maybe we could do a ladies only trip to NYC? I'd love that! Macy's anyone?

We just got home around midnight and I haven't looked at any of the pictures yet, but I will soon and see if there are any of me in there. I loved this dress...I'd been lookin for a formal dress for an upcoming event in September, but wasn't planning on buying anything. One night I was at Penney's with my friend and we picked out a few dresses for me to try on. I didn't like any of them much but there was one that I'd tried on 2 months earlier with my daughter the I loved, but it was $170 and I wasn't ready to spend the $. So, as we're getting ready to leave I see THAT dress on the sale rack for $20!!! It had a seam rip on the side, but I knew I could fix it. I tried it on and it was a bit too small, size 10, but I figured for $$20 I'd have to get it and I'd just work on loosing the pooch by Sept. Well...although I didn't loose the pooch yet, the dress still looked good enough to wear to the wedding...I did have to get into one of those tummy tightening undergarments which cost more than the damn dress. LOL I'm heading into work in a bit...I'll go through pictures tonight if I can. :)

hey girls update.

Puddles i sent you an email (AOL)
My mom broke her arm in a car accident last weekend. So its been tough finding a sitter. I feel bad leaving my mom but hopefully she'll be fine alonr in a couple weeks. Looks like i found a paid sitter to watch my daughter. So plans still on!! Just a little tired from hospital and all this whole weekend!!

I'm sorry about your mom...summer is the worst time to have to wear a cast!

I'm thrilled that you were able to work things out, though!!! Next time, just bring your daughter...mine's finally mature enough to babysit. :)

What bone(s) did your mom wind up breaking? Did they say how long the cast will have to stay on? My daughter fell off a swing last year and it was 6 weeks in a soft cast and she didn't even break the bone...tore ligaments and stuff. Mom will probably need some physical therapy once the cast is off. I hope she wasn't too shaken up from the accident...they can really put a scare into ya.

I took a look at the pictures from the wedding...no full body pics of me in the dress. Next time I wear it I'll make sure I get a good picture!

Back