my tren turns out best when...

M

mplosion

my tren a turns out gold'n only when i syringe filter that last little bit of hormone that sits on top of the pellet sludge that i cant ever seem to get to with out dipping into the gunk. so what im saying is that i usually only filter what i cant get too when i draw it out with an 18g syringe, is that ok?? i mean im not dead and my arms are still intact but could this cause a problem in the future?? Should I just filter the entire batch until my thumbs fall off? or jsut purging that small amount, that i know is holding all my precious hormone, is only necessary?

im not sure what youre asking...

are you saying is it ok to filter the binder? if you can get it through the syringe and filter sure...

I tried filtering the gunk at the bottom once, never again. It's not worth it for the minimal amount of tren in there.

thats not really what im referring to, i never filter the gunk... i'll elaborate,

1) pour cart of pellets into solution, wait 24 hrs
2) draw into needle the golden separated hormone from gunk shit
3) inject into medical grade oil, come's with 20g conversation kit, heat and stir a little and let sit for another 24 hrs. notice I skip filtering, coffee filter or syringe filter!!
4) draw and inject, easy as that!

no filtering no purging no coffee filter, syringe filter. but i always noticed there was this small amount left on top of the gunk i could never get to so one day i decided to try to retrieve it and not throw it away with the sludge and its such a small amount but i filtered it through a syringe filter anways and what i got was, when i added it to the rest of my unfiltered batch, a golden mix of tren for the first time. the other batches were always cloudy or lite in color like deca. So my question is should I worry about shooting a 95% batch of unfilter tren and will this cause any health problems. And also does that that small amount add to or take away from the mg/ml. If I don’t add it will it still be a 75mg/20ml batch of tren a.

filtering it is what makes the end product sterile. you risk all kinds of health problems by skipping that step. if you keep the oil warm, sterile filtering is fast and easy.

Most guys filter, but some guys don't. If the only reason you don't filter is that you think you are loosing hormone in the filter, then filter as normal and when it is done add some oil without the hormone in it to the filter. I hear that this will help to flush much of that leftover hormone through the filter.

I've never done this pellet thing, but the instructions over at:

http://www.elitefitness.com/articledata/fina/

...seem to show the sludge getting filtered with a coffee filter.

Last edited:
Warmachine said:
filtering it is what makes the end product sterile. you risk all kinds of health problems by skipping that step. if you keep the oil warm, sterile filtering is fast and easy.

doesnt the ba sterilize?? isnt there a sterilized hormone floating on top of the gunk?? thats what i always thought and i've never had a problem with injections. how would a simple filter sterilize the finish product? not being critical just curious.

my tren a is always golden in color. the color just gets a little diluted mranak when added to the oil.

mplosion said:
doesnt the ba sterilize??
No. BA is just an antimicrobial. A preservative.

mplosion said:
isnt there a sterilized hormone floating on top of the gunk??
Nope.

mplosion said:
thats what i always thought and i've never had a problem with injections. how would a simple filter sterilize the finish product? not being critical just curious.
Filtering removes contaminents that are larger than the filter pore size.

Bacteria range in size from 0.2 to 5 microns and viruses from 0.005 to 0.1 microns. So filter gets rid of at least most of the bacteria. Perhaps near all of it. Viruses are another story.

But you bring up a good point. You didn't filter and you were fine. You aren't the first to do that. But many, including myself, feel a lot better after filtering. I also bake the gear at 275° F. It maybe isn't totally necessary, but it doesn't hurt. Bacteria tends to not fare so well at that temperature.

just leave the little bit in with the gunk. then next time after your conversion add the left over gunk to the previous conversions gunk. after a few times oif doing this you will have enough gold to draw off and filter.

thats what its about, trial n error and asking the right questions...appreciate it!!!!

Back