Natural Test Boosters alternating between cycles

Hi all, got a question regarding test boosters and cycling them.

Background -

38, 6”2, 85kg, train mma twice a week, weights twice a week.

Recently finished the following 8 week cycle (Which I’ve used many times before) -

DAA 4g
DIM 100mg
STinging Nettle 250mg
All every day

First week off and I feel shutdown as fuck! During cycle I was having sex with the wife 2-3 times a week and loving it. Training was going awesome, horny all the time, well-being was amazing, increased stamina in gym.

I’ve felt sluggish after this cycle before but never like this and never to the point I lost my erection with the wife (try explaining that one, lol).

Starting to feel ok now but what a shock!!

So my question is this, rather than going cold turkey, could I start using diff test products in the off cycle to keep the body guessing and not letting it get used to one compound?

Eg - 8 week cycle of above, 2-3 week “ off” cycle of tribulus/Fenugreek, back onto regular cycle. This would keep things going nicely full time and cycling the compounds.

Will using diff compounds all the time be ok?

I agree 100% with Megatron.
If you want a Good Natural Test Booster.

Try a High Protein/Healthy Fat/Low Carb Diet.

Proven time and again to Boost Testosterone..................................... JP

Non prescription test boosters dont work bro. Maybe if ya got some black market stuff that was loaded with prohormes. Clomid will boost most peoples testosterone levels but that's prescription. Also......there is no point in boosting testosterone levels within normal ranges if it is in a normal range anyway.

What I mean is.....if your level is say 550, and you boost it to 700, then you will likely receive zero benefits. If you were very low....say 200 and you boosted to 600 then you may see some benefit. But 600 is unachievable from 200 unless you are using clomid (a serm) or hcg.

So......even if test boosters worked raise your test levels then they would be very unlikely to help you in the gym. Unless, you were clinically low and got to high normal.

Am I making any sense? Try to explain the pathways by which these "test bootsers" actually impact our testosterone levels. You'll find that they are promising to make your body produce more......and there is only so much the body can produce. Any real gains at all come from the addition of exogenous testosterone and even then we are talking several times the amount our bodies are able to produce.

I hear some say they have luck cycling prohormes. This is a gamble in my opinion but to each his own.

Feel free to explain the benefits you have received and try to convince us that this works. Usually just placebo effect. Sorry to rain on the parade my friend......but you need to look elsewhere for the answer to your symptoms.

The best place to start is an endocrinologist. Find out your test level and go from there. Hope to hear back from you bro

if you think what youre doing is working then good deal

best bet is while your not using the products run out and get some bloodwork done

if you think what youre doing is working then good deal
best bet is while your not using the products run out and get some bloodwork done

OP, well hello... please read Ziegler's post again :)

I have tried the boosters before six years ago just before i started cycling again after a very long layoff and they did nothing for me. Nothing that I could tell. I mean if I'm gonna cycle , Test is the real thing. Ya gotta understand the benefits that Test give in building muscle. I will admit I did no BW so ??? Oops to be clear I don't believe in the booster NOT doing the blood work

I don't believe in it. All the sides that I get using real Test , I never experience any of them. After that I plugged in Test P and Test E. Test P for 3 weeks with the "E" week 1-12 or 16 weeks @ 500 mgs .

So that took care of it. Appetite went nuts, energy thru the fuckin roof. I was hurting my wife pushing her too hard, she said I was off the wall, sexually. She experienced that many years ago and now much older she cannot handle it. So my point isn't I think I'm some stud but this didn't happen AT ALL on a booster. My appetite didn't rise !

SO that's my two cents .

OMM

Last edited:
Back