Need A little help boys...

diggydev

Ok, I have my Mod-Grf and Ipa on the way..should be here today actually. I'm going to start these when I start my PCT.

I have a few questions...

1. Do I need sterile vials? I have no idea how these peptides come.

2. I'm reconstituting with Bac water correct?

3. Do they need to be kept cool? Meaning, If I'm at work for 24 hours...thats 3 or 6 pins I have to bring with me..which leads to my next question..

4. Is it ok to mix peps in same barrel? I'm reading conflicting thoughts on ths.

5. Will be doing 300mcg of each per day...on non work out days...do i just go with 200mcg being one dose is supposed to be PW?

Sorry for all the questions, just want to get it right the first time. Thanks as always brothas!!

Ok, I have my Mod-Grf and Ipa on the way..should be here today actually. I'm going to start these when I start my PCT.

I have a few questions...

1. Do I need sterile vials? I have no idea how these peptides come.
I mix in the vial it comes in, if you want to mix up more and more ML's, get a few sterile vials, than re con each tide, than combine them in a larger vial
2. I'm reconstituting with Bac water correct?
GTG
3. Do they need to be kept cool? Meaning, If I'm at work for 24 hours...thats 3 or 6 pins I have to bring with me..which leads to my next question..

yes once re-conned they stay in the fridge
4. Is it ok to mix peps in same barrel? I'm reading conflicting thoughts on ths.
depends on what your using. Ipam/cjc should be fine

5. Will be doing 300mcg of each per day...on non work out days...do i just go with 200mcg being one dose is supposed to be PW?
no 3 - 100mcg doses of both ed
Sorry for all the questions, just want to get it right the first time. Thanks as always brothas!!

done

Back