Peptides vs AAS For WOMEN

warehouse51

Hey guys! (aka ladies) brand new to this forum and I've got a few questions about peptides versus AAS.

I'd appreciate female responses but male responses are appreciate as well!

Okay, so I have ran 2 cycles of Anavar to date (10 mg a day for 8 wks, second was same doasge for 10 wks...with a 10 wk break inbetween) and I liked the strength gains, increase in vascularity, decrease in BF, etc etc.

HOWEVER, I did NOT like the sides I experienced which happened at the end of the first cycle and then again happened a little sooner but still towards the end of the second cycle. (all sides went away about a week or so after my cycle ended) The sides I experienced were....slight acne, loss of menstral cycle (assuming all women do?) and slight hair growth....now I'm Italian so I'm already greasy and hairy as it is! [haha! my fellow Italians know what I'm talking about :) ]

I'm not on THAT high dose of Var at 10mg/day...so I'm thinking the sides were from shitty Var as I know its practically impossible to come by the real deal unless you get a script (both cycles were from the same source)

I'm not really feeling comfortable with the sides I experienced from Var so I started researching peptides a TON and have come to up with the following cycle that I plan on starting :

Ipamorelin @ 100 mcg AM, Post Workout, PM (12 wks)

CJC w/o DAC @ 100 mcg AM, PWO, PM

Frag 176-191 @ 100 mcg AM,PM (and after cardio days)

Was wondering if any of you ladies have ran these peptides or anything similar? And if you have what were your results and how long did it take? More importantly if you have taken any of these peps and also have experienced a cycle on Var how do you think it compares? I have more questions but I'm going to wait until I have some responses first :)

Guys- feel free to comment! HOWEVER seeing as how you weren't born with a uterus and ovaries (tehehe) I'm going to go with your bash on peptides as bias because men need peptides AND AAS otherwise peptides wont be worth your time or money really. Unless you've trained/monitored women on the above mentioned cycles or know a female who has then feel free to comment!

Thanks again everyone! Looking forward to hearing from you all !!

warehouse51. Hope you dont mind me piggy backing your question with my own.
My wife (and I) wants to run GHRP2 with Mod GRF1-29. Using to cut bf. I have read that women seem to run warehouse2 stack verses the one I Stated. I think because of hunger issues. Be interested to hear your thoughts on the two. Also whats the most efficant/cost effective way to run them. 100 each at night or 100 each in the morning before cardio etc...?

Back