Need advice on how to control acne breakouts on high androgenic doses of test

mr_ectomorph

I am banned!
I am currently on 875mg test e & 265mg tren a. I use 1g adex ed. I take t3/clen @ 25 and 40mcg a day. I also have been using accutane for 95 days, and still on it at 50mg ed. I am on a strict diet of 6 meals a day trying to cut down.

I have big issues with acne when using big doses of test. Also i have acne off cycle.

Last blast i was reckless and went at 1.4g test c, 700mg npp and 600eq with 25mg aromasin ed and prami 0.50mg ed. I got severe acne and i cut the cycle short. The result: severe scarring, blood, and out the gym for over 3months. Stupid me, lesson learned.

Now I'm back at the gym, started my new cycle, and i am 1week into it.

So...I am starting to notice very tiny cystic breakouts, 95% less bad than what i use to get on my last cycle. Also i have a spot on my delt which is red and painful. And i hope it doesn't turn into severe cystic acne again.

I have big problems with acne on test when over 500mg. And i need advice on how to control this acne without lowering my test dose. I know it isn't the tren causing it.

I have used as high as 1g of tren and never got a pimple.

What i am considering now is running 80mg ed of tane for 2weeks so i dry out good and then go back to 50mg ed. Why 2weeks? Because i have no cystic acne right now. I have heard of people running 80mg accutane for 2weeks or until they are clear and go back to a dose of 10-20mg.

What do you guys think? I have zinc, and it does the opposite to me when i take too much of it. So accutane is my last resort.

I just need some advice. I took my bloods at privatemdlabs and liver was fine, cholesterol slightly elevated, which is normal. I take my livercare pills everyday and i have plenty of healthy fats to keep liver and cholesterol level as low as possible.

Any advice is very important to me, and i honestly do not want to go through this nightmare of severe acne breakout again. I just want to know how to control it when using high androgenic doses of test.

Last edited:
Why don't you just listen to the advice you got in that thread -- and who knows how many others -- on this same topic about acne?

Why don't you just listen to the advice you got in that thread -- and who knows how many others -- on this same topic about acne?

I have never tried the b5 protocol. Isn't accutane better since it shrinks the oil glands? And it would be nice if i could combine the b5 protocol with accutane whenever i start breaking out, but it's probably 1 or the other. B5 has much less sides then tane.

I should give it a try. But i still think accutane is my best bet. I just don't know what accutane protocol is good to follow for my body since everyone reacts differently.

All I know is that you keep asking the same questions over and over again in various threads. When are you going to stop asking and start listening?

Back