Need Help for first Test E cycle Diet

NKlingberg

Hey everyone...just signed up to this site so don't really know how everything works yet.
However I am about to start my First Cycle, being Test-E and maybe some DBol to kickstart the mass gaining process.
Ive been peaking around 210 lbs previously , then cut down to about 175 at 8% bf.....feeling mighty small lately and trying to bulk back up.

I am 21 years old
6'1
175 lbs
8%bf
6 Years training Experience
Training 6-7 Days a Week , Training for size and strength on the first 3 days, then refining with hypertrophy the following 3 days
Cardio about 2-3 times a week for 20 min high intensity

My diet consists of about 3500 calories for the bulk split into 6 meals , yielding about 280g of protein, 300-500g carbs and about 90g of fat

Meal 1 : 6-8 Egg whites, 1 cup of oatmeal with either strawberries or blueberries

Meal 2 PWO : Protein Shake w. about 50g of Isolate, 2 egg whites and 1-2 Tablespoons Peanut Butter

Meal 3 : 4-8 Oz Chicken Breast, 2 cups brown rice , Serving Asparagus or broccoli

Meal 4 : 1-2 Cups Greek Yoghurt with 1 cup of mixed nuts and 1 tablespoon Honey

Meal 5 : 4-8 Oz Chicken Breast or Ground Turkey w. serving Veggies

Meal 6 (before bed ) : 2 Cups Cottage Cheese w. scoop of whey Isolate

really just asking for any advice or tips here ...just trying to make the most out of my cycle, just don't want to resort to a dirty bulk as I try to keep healthy at least somewhat while on cycle and not gaining an excess of fat .

Thank You in advance for any help or advice

You shouldn't be using AAS. Too young? Your endocrine system is still developing. Below is a link to a FAQs thread. Please read it for more info on why cycling before age 25 is a bad decision.

6'1" and 175lbs? I'm the same height. How couldn't you be 8% with those stats? That's gotta be skin and bones! I'm 215-220lbs right now and I can't imagine cutting to that weight. At your age, you just need to eat and train. The basics work...

Back