Need Help Injecting From Amps

SaaDi

This is my second cycle and also my first time using amps. Before this I just used test e 500mg per week from a vial. But in this cycle i am adding deca 400mg per week with test e. The problem is that the deca that i have is 100mg/ml AMPS. And i want to do two shots of 200mg deca per week. Now can someone tell me step by step procedure of drawing 200mg of deca from two amps of 100mg into the same syringe?? this is my first time using amps...so please be detailed ! THANKS.

If you are not using all liquid in the amp once opened then you should be transferring it to a sterile vial.

I will use all the liquid. One amp is 100mg deca. So i want to draw 2 amps into the syringe for a total of 200mg deca shot.... Need help on doing this !

Can you just tell me step by step what to do. As this is my first experience of drawing oil from 2 amps in one syringe....I just want to be sure...

Can you tell me step by step how you would draw from the first ampule?

Once you do that, push the oil to the top of the syringe (near the needle) and then draw in the second ampule just like you did for the first amp. Once both are in the syringe, clear bubbles and prime the needle just like you always do.

Can you tell me step by step how you would draw from the first ampule?

Once you do that, push the oil to the top of the syringe (near the needle) and then draw in the second ampule just like you did for the first amp. Once both are in the syringe, clear bubbles and prime the needle just like you always do.

First I will draw 2 cc of air into the syringe. Then put the syringe in the first amp, inject air and then pull plunger back till 1 ml to get 1 ml from first amp. Then put the syringe into 2nd amp and pull the plunger again till 2 ml....is that right?

Why are you injecting air into an amp? Once you break the top off there is no need to create any pressure...

I think you're too stupid to be gearing. Why would you need to push air into an open ampoule?

1. CRACK OPEN AMPS
2. SUCK OIL OUT OF AMP ONE
3. SUCK OIL OUT OF AMP TWO
4. CHANGE NEEDLE TO DESIRED GAUGE FOR INJECTION
5. STICK NEEDLE IN YOUR BOTTOM OR PREFERRED INJECTION AREA

I can't believe I wasted 60 seconds typing that. Good night all :)

I think you're too stupid to be gearing. Why would you need to push air into an open ampoule?

1. CRACK OPEN AMPS
2. SUCK OIL OUT OF AMP ONE
3. SUCK OIL OUT OF AMP TWO
4. CHANGE NEEDLE TO DESIRED GAUGE FOR INJECTION
5. STICK NEEDLE IN YOUR BOTTOM OR PREFERRED INJECTION AREA

I can't believe I wasted 60 seconds typing that. Good night all :)

I cant really add more, but to make sure air flow is down when drawing to avoid contamination (ie; open window )

Back