Need help urgently regarding a one week long Test E Cycle

brice

Hello Everyone.

I have started a test E cycle wirh danabol 10 mg everyday but due to a personnal healt reason my doctor has advised me to have a break for sometime which i did. my first injection of HCG 500 IU was last tuesday and my First injection of Test E was last wednesday and that was my last injection of Test E which means i only had 1 injection of Test E 250 Mg and in the same week i had another injection of HCG 500 IU on friday then i dropped everything .

In total in this one week which is last week i had 1000 IU HCG and 250 mg Test E.
And Danabol 10 mg ed for 5 days ( monday to friday)

I need a PCT for that , as i understand the test has already shut me down after only one injection.

I really want to do a PCT as one year back i got to use danabol for 8 weeks 20 mg ed through my trainer advise and the fuck up is he didnt ask me to do a PCT and as i was new in Gears i didnt do any PCT for that cycle .

Thans for your support

Last edited:
Are you asking for help setting up a post cycle therapy (pct)?

If so, i'm not sure you need a FULL post cycle therapy (pct), but it couldn't hurt. Something along the lines of Nolva-20/20/20/20 and Clomid 50/50/25/25. That is not a full post cycle therapy (pct) like you would run for a full aas cycle, but after only one week on that should be MORE than sufficient.

Do you have any more Hcg left? If so, you could run a week of that at 500-1000ius eod(get a "pulse" going) and that should for sure restart the downstairs systems combined with a mild post cycle therapy (pct)(as stated above).

Some might say thats overkill, and it could be, but thats my .02.

so you have taken 10mg of dbol every day for a week, 1 250mg shot of test E, and 1 500iu HCG shot?

If that is correct, I'd say you don't need any post cycle therapy (pct) at all.

Back