Need help with 1st test cycle

Danstile

I am going to start a cycle of test-e of 9 weeks and my previous steroid history is oral 5 week dbol cycle. I am planning on 500 mg/week injected once per week. Here are my questions: Should I do 2 injections per week of 250mg each? What should I run with it? I was thinking Nolvadex 20 mg eod and Nolvadex 20mg ed for 3 weeks for post cycle therapy (pct)? Is that a bad idea using Nolvadex? do I need arimidex? What is HCG?

once a week shot is fine. i wouldnt run nolvadex unless you start getting sides. with that said, you have a lot of learning to do. go read the profiles section and learn for yourself what nolvadex, arimidex, and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) are and how and when they are used.

or do 2 weekly shots 250 each wich i think is better for you and you need a androgen to really get the job done like deca

Thanks for info guys. I think I will stack with Deca, Mike. I have heard alot of good things about stacking test with Deca.

superstarmike said:
or do 2 weekly shots 250 each wich i think is better for you and you need a androgen to really get the job done like deca

?? test is a androgen, test only is perfect for ur 1st real cycle,and like Bouncer said 1shot is fine for test e.

Back