need some help.. idk if the issue is my e2

dice101

about a year ago im 26 226 6'1 ..I took a tren E and test e cycle for 12 weeks with no AI . (Yes stupid.. ) around week 8 I started having the rubber dick but my libido was still strong.. after the cycle my lovely. Tanked and it was a mission to get up.. was waking up with no morning wood and felt like s***.. started taking some Nova and and over the counter product called PCT revolution.. started waking up with the wood but the libido was still tanked..months later I went to see my GP and he told me to just wait it out and things will get better I was honest with him to just not beat around the bush and try to get the issue resolved. Still things were not getting better it was about 5 months after this cycle. . I decided to see a doctor who specializes in TRT.. we did the labs estrodial was in the normal high range.. she was me on
days 1, 3 nd 5 test prop out of a 100 mg bottle she wants me to take .3 cc
anastrozole: days of my test injection .3 mg
hcg I dont under stand the measurment. It was a bottle that states 11000 iu I mixed it with 11 cc of bac water nd take 50units on days 2 and 6
and caber .5 a week once. . It was a mission to get her to prescribed me that.
recently I have then taking the anastrozole at bedtime and have been waking up let's soft wood once in a while.. not everynight.. recently I have been experiencing hot flashes... it's 65 degrees here in Florida and when I walk outside my face is still hot..
does that mean I'm taking my estradiol too low or that it's actually improving.. am I supposed to deal with the hot flashes until they go away? Still have soft erections not rock hard
.. and have been doing this for about a month and a half.. shouldnt I be feeling like a horny dog.... or atleast better erections.. ..

my prev cycles were primo only for 12 weeks. .

And after that was a test only cycle both no ai..

then primo and test for about 12 weeks also no ai.. developed some gyno and senistive nips where they hurt layin on my chest and got reall puffy..

all that went to wait after the tren and test cycle when I took the Nova I no longer have sensitive nipples or the little mass that was growing.

those cycles were all about 5 months apart.. and my question to everybody he has gone through a similar situation should I just get rid of the TRT I've been on it for about 5 months at first I was on the strip and resolve and clomid but that didn't help so that's why she switched it up to test prop and HCG with the same ai now with caber. . again do these hot flashes mean that I'm bringing my estradiol too low? or does it mean that it is just dropping so I'm feeling some type of effect? As a 26 year old guy.. should I just get off the TRT and wait it out again after good PCT.. and not jump on anything ever again and hope for my little to regain itself to fix this after some years...

I know it's kind of hard without blood work I don't have any recent blood work but I do have some type of update on how my body responded this weekend I took an anastrozole with my clomid on sat. Wich I never do... and on sun libido was up and it was bang bang time.. ....lol.. and today being mon its test shot day.. I was wondering if I should take another anastrozole with my shot.. I dont wanna risk bringing my estrodial to low... hmm

This is a good sign.. is it maybe my estrogen was high..and to the vets on here... if u didnt have blood work results like I do would u take another ai with your next test shot.. or just keep taking test untill something pops up.. cuz my appt is not till the 1st week of jan thats when I go in for labs

This is a good sign.. is it maybe my estrogen was high..and to the vets on here... if u didnt have blood work results like I do would u take another ai with your next test shot.. or just keep taking test untill something pops up.. cuz my appt is not till the 1st week of jan thats when I go in for labs

Most vets would get private blood work and not leave things to the "guessing game".

Back