New cycle causing pain and swelling

Gauthem

Hi, My name is Timothy, 21 years old, yes I know I am a bit too young to be starting on this subject, but I already have. That being said, about a year ago I started using test cyp cycle as my very first cycle, did my pct, and then quit for a while. Now recently I just started on some different stuff than before (about 6 months later). I got it from PSL, and it is a split 400mg/ml 50% test cyp(200mg) and 50% test enan(200mg). I ran 1ml no problem in my previous cycle when I first began, and never had any issues, now with this new gear, I am experiencing a lot of pain and swelling. Each time I inject it will cause massive swelling and pain for about a week and then will subside. I read that it could be because I hit a lymphatic nerve or it could be crystallization. However I am convinced that maybe its because I'm taking too much at each injection(only 2 times a week). I don't know if you need any more information, but the most help I can get would be grateful.

your pinning how much where and with what gauge and what length pin...all relevant.

Ur stabbing urself, injecting oil w man made hormones...ain t normal but you ll adjust.

I agree , some of the T400 can be a strong concentrate. BUT OP what gauge, what length needle, and where are you injecting. Oh and how many cc's.Teut already asked you this?

Last edited:
Concentration too high.

Even 300 mg/mL of properly dosed AAS can have a sting.

You can solve this by cutting the steroid with 50% of USP grade carrier oil. Reducing the concentration to 200 mg/mL. This is the ideal concentration for smooth/pipless injections for long ester compounds.

Concentration too high.

Even 300 mg/mL of properly dosed AAS can have a sting.

You can solve this by cutting the steroid with 50% of USP grade carrier oil. Reducing the concentration to 200 mg/mL. This is the ideal concentration for smooth/pipless injections for long ester compounds.

Black Beard where do you get this oil ? I always dilute with Deca. But when you have no Deca ?

your pinning how much where and with what gauge and what length pin...all relevant.

Ur stabbing urself, injecting oil w man made hormones...ain t normal but you ll adjust.

Using 25 gauge 1" for glutes and 25 gauge 5/8" for pecs. both 400mg/ml (1ml) per injection twice a week, Monday and Thursday.

Let us know how it goes.

so far, still swelling and pain. same symptons. lasts about a week then subsides. Should I dilute it like katakylsum is saying or just take a lower dosage? Better yet, would it be best to start over again as if its my first cycle, just running test cyp, run my pct and then move onto the test cyp/test enan combo?

Dilute it bud. That's the only way your get rid of the pip. Even if you take half a shot it will still hurt. It's not the amount of oil, it's the amount of hormone in the oil.

So if you do half your shot your still gonna have 200mg in 0.5ml. You really want 200mg/ml so add an extra 1ml of sterile oil of your choice to your 1ml of test and youl be good to go.

Back