New cycle common up, want to perfect it be4 starting !

Bigboy69

Hey guys, im new here i would like to know what you think about that cycle; if everything seems good. It is an advanced cycle stack as i have already quite a few cycle under my belt. here are my stats

28 years old 6' 210 pound at about 17% body fat
i know that doesn't look like a lot but keep in mind i was very little before (thinking back at 18 years old, was 6' at 130 pound so thats it)
i've been using oral winny, test e, sust 250, trenbolone a, Dbol, anavar along with hcg climid arimidex and clen.

Here is the next monster cycle looking to put on 30 pound at least of muscle mass and maybe cut down to 10% or lower of fat.

Test 400 week 1-14 at 400mg/week 2 pins a week
Sust 250 week 1-14 at 600mg/week EOD 3-4 pins a week
Tren enanthate week 1-8 at 500mg/week 3 pins a week
Equipoise week 1-12 at 400mg/week every 3 day
Winstrol depot 8-14 at 50mg/day ED pin
Anavar 8-14 at 75 mg/day
Proviron at 50mg/day for week 1-14 if i can get my hand on some

Arimidex at 1g EOD
HCG 500UI split in two shot per week during the cycle starting 3rd week until week 14
I dont have access to Caber nor Bromo so i'll be using Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal-5-phosphate) during trenbolone 8 week
NAC each day from 8 to 14

PCT
start 10 day after last pin
Nolvadex 40-40-20-20
Clomid 150-100-100-50
HCG 250UI per day for 10 days

thats pretty much about it
Will be supplementing with creatine, protein powder, a lot of EFA, beta alanine
eating about 4000 cals per day clean diet consisting of eggs poultry chicken potatoes rice etc.
Training 2 times a day same muscle short but hard workout 6 times a week

What are you thoughts ?

Thanks

Thoughts? That's a lot of gear. Pct is too soon after last pin. Try 18-21 days. Prami can be found up top by a site sponsor. What's the difference between poultry and chicken?

will push pct farther, i live in quebec, Canada can i still order this from here ? sorry for the mistakes with poultry and chicken, english is not my first language and i meant turkey and chicken :p

Hey guys, im new here i would like to know what you think about that cycle; if everything seems good. It is an advanced cycle stack as i have already quite a few cycle under my belt. here are my stats

28 years old 6' 210 pound at about 17% body fat
i know that doesn't look like a lot but keep in mind i was very little before (thinking back at 18 years old, was 6' at 130 pound so thats it)
i've been using oral winny, test e, sust 250, trenbolone a, Dbol, anavar along with hcg climid arimidex and clen.

Here is the next monster cycle looking to put on 30 pound at least of muscle mass and maybe cut down to 10% or lower of fat.

Test 400 week 1-14 at 400mg/week 2 pins a week
Sust 250 week 1-14 at 600mg/week EOD 3-4 pins a week
Tren enanthate week 1-8 at 500mg/week 3 pins a week
Equipoise week 1-12 at 400mg/week every 3 day
Winstrol depot 8-14 at 50mg/day ED pin
Anavar 8-14 at 75 mg/day
Proviron at 50mg/day for week 1-14 if i can get my hand on some

Arimidex at 1g EOD
HCG 500UI split in two shot per week during the cycle starting 3rd week until week 14
I dont have access to Caber nor Bromo so i'll be using Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal-5-phosphate) during trenbolone 8 week
NAC each day from 8 to 14

PCT
start 10 day after last pin
Nolvadex 40-40-20-20
Clomid 150-100-100-50
HCG 250UI per day for 10 days

thats pretty much about it
Will be supplementing with creatine, protein powder, a lot of EFA, beta alanine
eating about 4000 cals per day clean diet consisting of eggs poultry chicken potatoes rice etc.
Training 2 times a day same muscle short but hard workout 6 times a week

What are you thoughts ?

Thanks

I would add a liver support to your cycle bro. I would also extend the pct like the op said too. No need for so much clomid though no reason to go above 50mg every day....I would add aromasine 12.5mg to pct then you can drop the clomid to 50 and the nolva to 20 the entire time.
Also can you get a hold of L-dopa?

n-acetyl-cistein is my liver support (more powerful than milk thistle) thanks for the aromasin idea.
I've just read that L-dopa was to raise dopamine level and high dopamine level will lower prolactine level, am i guessing right ?
i,ve read too that vit b6 would do the trick anyway so why bother with that ?

Back