New cycle dosage help- Test E-Test P-Equipoise-Anadrol

>Acaboosy<

hi guys im about to start another cycle hoping to gain some size nd strength with this one 3rd one lucky, im just wondering how you guys would recommend dosing these compounds,,,,

its a 20 week cycle due to me running eq, i chose eq over deca as iv read it can really help with your appetite, so the cycle is going to look somewhat look like this, im also planning on using GHRP-6 for the same same appetite building property's but not sure when to add it in,,,,

i have -
3 test E 300mg
2 vails of test p 100mg/ml
4 vails of EQ 300mg/ml
1 bottle of oxys 50mg/Tab
Anastrazole
hcg
clomid
nolvedex

Going to be runing test 600mg per week for full 20 week

week 1 - 4 50mg Anadrol/ ed
week 1-6 - Test P 100mg eod mixed with 1 Test injection of 1ml/300mg of test E in same pin 1ns/w
week 1 - 20 - 600mg EQ p/w

so there you have my cycle so far is it to much to bang another sneaky oral in halfway through like superdrol?

full clomid and nolvadex pct 4 weeks after last injection both from prostasia labs also hcg throughout with 0,25mg of anastrozole eod

so they you have it if ive fucked up just shoot me down man i can take it this is the biggest course ive made the last cycle where basic test and test dbol

BIG THUMBS YO FOR THE HELP

Last edited:
Okay I see. It is buried in your post:) I don't see a problem.

Where's the EQ? Stop running the eq week 15. Then take into account the half life of the other compounds you are using. If you don't, don't even bother running a pct, because if it is not timed properly, it will be useless.

Last edited:
week 1-4 - 50mg Anadrol/ ed
week 1-6 - Test P 100mg eod mixed with 1 Test injection of 1ml/300mg of test E in same pin
week 6-20 - 600mg of test E/ pw
week 1-20 - EQ 6oomg/ pw

Last edited:
week 1 - 4 50mg Anadrol
week 1-6 - Test P 100mg eod mixed with 1 Test injection of 1ml/300mg of test E in same pin
week 1 - 20 - 6oomg/

Am I missing something? I don't see EQ anywhere. That is the compound that will screw up your pct if you do not allow blood levels to drop. The half life is 15-16 days. You must take that out of your stack well before the other compounds used.

Last edited:
Am I missing something? I don't see EQ anywhere. That is the compound that will screw up your pct if you do not allow blood levels to drop. The half life is 15-16 days. You must take that out of your stack well before the other compounds used.

sorry my man ive just realized my mistake thanks for bringing it to light the eq has been added, i was told eq doesn't really start feeling the full benefit until week 12 thats why the cycle is so long, yes full nolvadex and clomid pct will be ran, cheers for your help so for, is it to much to ad another oral to say week 10-11 was thinking superdrol r is this just going to be a bit harsh?

i think ive cleaned my question up cheers

oh and heard about havng to give blood how much blood we taking and how regular? thanks

Last edited:
Back