New, few question's, and how to dose TRI-TREN?

jasper_smith1

Long story short, i'm 28 years old, 5 cycle's in, not sure what i'm really suppose to say so i'l say a bit about myself!

stats are 5'10, 219 pounds off cycle, around 13-15 percent body fat.

first cycle was test e 500mg

second was 40 mg dbol, 500 mg test

third was test/deca/dbol 40 mg... for 2 weeks, and went down to 30 mg because it was too powerful.. (changed sources and not sure if was overdosed, or 40mg was just way too much of pure dbol) so i went down to 30mg for the last 2 weeks..

fourth was test e 600 mg/tren e 400 mg

This is my fifth cycle, i'm looking to drop maybe 2-4 percent body fat, diet is going to be strict.

don't really care about my weight too much, just looking for road map veins, etc, i know it's genetic, but even at 15 percent body fat, i get veiny as shit, so i'm just experimenting now and want to see what i'd look like at a really low body fat

Recently got a new source which is amazing, the gear i used at the same dosage as previous sources is blowing it away, with the same mg per mg.. like I ran dbol from a previous source and maybe gained 3-9 pounds at 40 mg, this time i was at that in the first week/two, so i had to drop it.. strength was through the roof..

SO TO THE POINT, the only bad thing about this source is they only have tren ace and tri-tren which is a blend of 50mg ace/50 mg tren e and 50 mg/tren hex which i have no experience with

the guy told me straight up, it's better than tren e and is powerful as hell, which i'm guessing is correct since the other gear was great, just i'm introducing two new compounds so i'd like to know dosing more

my plan was to run

week 1-16 TEST e @ 500mg

week 4-16 - TRI TREN @ 300mg/week, (not sure if it's enough

week 1-16 EQ @500mg (it's dosed at 250 mg per ml.. so it's either 500 which i hear is on the lower side, or 750)

arimidex @ 0.5 mg e3d

still need help with the prami/caber.. i hear b6 is good against prolactin sides.. but my source can't get caber/prami

i hear *** ******** is good (from research) and might order from there if people vouch for them?!

pct is nolva/clomid etc.

any help is good

just not sure , EQ and tri tren is new to me, not sure if 300mg is enough and not sure pinning frequencies, is twice a week enough for tri tren considering it does have ace involved? or am i better off doing it monday/wednesday/friday?

Welcome to the board :wavey:

A few comments here:
If you tolerate Tren then that's good but I like to stick to things I know and I do not like blends...That's just me but my reason is with just straight compounds I can know the timing, change the timing and most of these blends are just what some lab has cooked up to be a way of increased sales hype. All IMOP

NOw I think that who is telling you that this blend is so strong and stronger then Tren "E" is because it has the frequent KICK by the Acetate. Makes sense because most people who do Tren "E" aren't doing EOD or E3D injections of Tren "A". Just a clarification here.

If you want to get leaner and bring out your vascularity then I like Simple cycles. That would be Low dose Test @ 250 mgs wk with higher dosed Tren Acetate . As you know the Tren A can be monitored and you can adjust the dose to find you sweet spot. I see NO need for the EQ. The Tren is going to do it all.

You should be doing a low dose Adex like .25 Eod but always be prepared to adjust by watching your water retention.

You do need to et some Caber as you said and should get all this together first . Why have to race to get your prolactin under control after it rises. There are other sources on the internet.

Now as far as the BF% you should know by now that it is dependent on your diet so get help there if you feel you need. I just told someone of what I did to not gain weight on a cycle. I did decrease my calories ( very little) and upped my Protein a lot to compensate for the metabolism needing the protein for synthesis to muscle. Some might say no because it was an imbalanced diet so check with the guru's about this. It worked for me. Remember the Tren is very demanding on it's protein need.

GOod luck , hang in hete the other vets will chime in soon.... :)

Me again OP...:laugh:

Truth be told, I can't tolerate Tren so I don't use it after two tries. But I am an advocate for Winstrol. Talk about hardness and vascularity wow! Always did it at the last of a cycle and into the shows.

TRen should do it for you. BUT listen ( and let others chime in here) at the end of your cycle if you are not where you wanna be, MAYBE extend the cycle and throw in Winstrol...high dose., Beginning two week before you drop the tren plug in the Winstrol for 6 weeks and lower you calories. However you must also add high rep sets. Yea do your standard routine, mass building but do a lot of high reps sets. NOT just one last set for a pump ya know. BURN, burn , burn the water and fatty tissue will dissipate and you WILL get Hard and Vascular...trust me on that. :elephant:

OP this is what I would do if I were young again and doing shows. WE didn't have Tren back in the 80's.

THis will be a long cycle 20 weeks but listen to me you cant get as lean and hard and vascular as I think you want on a short cycle. IE: show cut starts a min of 3-6 months out. Just saying even though you aren't doing a show what I think you are looking for mimics the need.

God Luck , :wavey:

Last edited:
Me again OP...:laugh:

Truth be told, I can't tolerate Tren so I don't use it after two tries. But I am an advocate for Winstrol. Talk about hardness and vascularity wow! Always did it at the last of a cycle and into the shows.

TRen should do it for you. BUT listen ( and let others chime in here) at the end of your cycle if you are not where you wanna be, MAYBE extend the cycle and throw in Winstrol...high dose., Beginning two week before you drop the tren plug in the Winstrol for 6 weeks and lower you calories. However you must also add high rep sets. Yea do your standard routine, mass building but do a lot of high reps sets. NOT just one last set for a pump ya know. BURN, burn , burn the water and fatty tissue will dissipate and you WILL get Hard and Vascular...trust me on that. :elephant:

OP this is what I would do if I were young again and doing shows. WE didn't have Tren back in the 80's.

THis will be a long cycle 20 weeks but listen to me you cant get as lean and hard and vascular as I think you want on a short cycle. IE: show cut starts a min of 3-6 months out. Just saying even though you aren't doing a show what I think you are looking for mimics the need.

God Luck , :wavey:

thank you my friend, lot's of good info :)

I'm curious about your 4th cycle 600 test and 400 tren. What were your results? Should have been stellar, that's why I'm asking. And if it was, and you think the new source is the dog's bollocks, then 300 tri-tren should be good.

Back