new member need help please...

outeiroj

I joined this forum because i'm stumped and need help. For some backstory this is my 7th cycle of test I've ever done. Injecting as much as 550mg in a week. I am currently 33 years old.About 6 months ago I bought 250mg test e from a sponsor of a very popular site. A real life friend had used them in the past and overall they had good reviews so I went ahead and bought 5 bottles. Right from the start I noticed that even though i was having amazing gains I would be extremely sore at the injection site for 3-5 days including to, but not limited to a knot in my butt cheek. I always alternate cheeks from week to week but after my 7th week i decided enough was enough and i stopped taking it.

Last Thursday I was looking through my medicine cabinet cleaning stuff out and noticed that the open bottle I had used had crystallization on the bottle. I thought to myself maybe this is the reason I was getting such bad swelling. I disposed of the bottle and checked the other 3, the other 3 were clear so I decided to open a new bottle and give it a shot. I injected 1.5cc and immediately like last time my body felt great. However here I am day 3 and I can barely walk. My right cheek is swollen, there is no redness or bruising. The best was to describe the pain is a constant charlie horse.

Before anyone asks I have never had an issue like this before in any of my previous cycles. My friend who recommended them states he didn't have a problem when he used them (granted it was a year and a half ago). And the forum that sponsors them insists that I must be messing up the injection. In my last cycle (the original one with this company) my fiancee who is a RN and worked as phlebotomist injected me multiple times with no success. I feel like I may be having an allergic reaction to whatever the test is mixed with. I don;t really care much about the money I spent on it more so than I would prefer not to throw away 3 bottles of test.

outside of using a friend as a guinea pig I don't know what else to do. So I am here for suggestions. Please don't flame me, I legitimately need help and am willing to answer any questions you may have in helping provide me with an answer

Thank you
John

So what do you mean injected a few times without results?

So what is your question? What do you need help with? Don't inject anymore of it.

Don't inject your friends with it ether.

You're either allergic to the oil used or.its ba content is too high or its just dirty gear. Either way..don't use it

You might try filtering it and adding more oil to lessen the concentration of whatever is causing the lumps..I'd just huck it were it me

Last edited:
I would throw it away. True some gear can crystalize but then that's junk in itself... I have used Test E that was 4 years old and it was G2G.

I had some oral Liquid Winstrol go bad like this but again it was from an UGL... NG ...trash it IMOP

PS: good quality gear should never be the main cause of PIP. The high potency T400 or 500 blends remember are custom and IMOP crap hence PIP

Last edited:
I would throw it away. True some gear can crystalize but then that's junk in itself... I have used Test E that was 4 years old and it was G2G.

I had some oral Liquid Winstrol go bad like this but again it was from an UGL... NG ...trash it IMOP

PS: good quality gear should never be the main cause of PIP. The high potency T400 or 500 blends remember are custom and IMOP crap hence PIP

thank you for your input I threw out the remaining 3 bottles today and will be purchasing elsewhere in the future. Just found out today too that the company appears to be out of business.

thank you all for your fast responses

thank you for your input I threw out the remaining 3 bottles today and will be purchasing elsewhere in the future. Just found out today too that the company appears to be out of business.

thank you all for your fast responses
good to hear, better safe than sorry, you can always make money to buy what you need but its damn hard to buy a new set of nuts these days.

Back