New Member Signing In ...

whitneyhorton

I'm 35 and 5'7. I work as a secretary. I've never been into body-building, but now I'd like to try it since I think I've fixed my face enough. I'm into a lot of self-improvement and I spent the past years fixing all problems with my face. Now, I'm going to fix problems with my body next. People say I have OCD and a neat freak, but what's the sin in looking good?

Vanity and beauty are hated by some people only because some of the ones who have them are evil. But there is nothing wrong with being vain or beautiful when you are a good person. I'm a really nice person and like helping others.

Welcome!
Tread lightly because the outside only counts for so much. People gain the most respect for whom they are on the inside and the way in which they present themselves to the world.
Being a good honest truthful person goes much further than looks and body image IMHO

What are your goals? It can get kinda specific.

Body building basically mesns getting huge!!!

Fitness . . . not really sure. Not huge muscles but some.

Bikini . . . Also not really sure. Smallest muscle wise.

Well first i want to welcome you to our board. :wavey:

I'll tell ya I am 67 and I have many aging problems surfacing now. Osteoarthritis , bursitis, 4 protruding disc's L-2 - L-5. A tear of my right Rotary is troubling me severely.

SO I told myself I had to give up being so vain. I need to switch to just getting exercise

OMM

Back