New Member, would appreciate some assistance.

Oh, no Vino I was not directing at you. I was saying "Contrary to the above [my first paragraph about training routines]". I'm sorry if it sounded like I was directing that comment to you.

Haha no problem! I was like huh? What did I say? :)

I walk up to bison, stare into their soul, they drop dead and then i eat them with my bare hands. I make sure i put a napkin on my lap though, wouldn't want to make a mess.

Mental note: Don't screw with this guy. He can not only kill a two thousand pound animal with a death gaze, but eats with his hands.

Oh, on topic: OP, please do yourself a favor and don't consume 2000 calorie shakes and ice cream as a source of nutrition. Most of that are mono-saccharides and are out of your system very quickly. They also cause a spike in blood sugar which can lead to insulin resistance>>>diabetes over time. Sugary treats are okay, but I wouldn't base my diet around them.

My .02c :)

Mental note: Don't screw with this guy. He can not only kill a two thousand pound animal with a death gaze, but eats with his hands.

Oh, on topic: OP, please do yourself a favor and don't consume 2000 calorie shakes and ice cream as a source of nutrition. Most of that are mono-saccharides and are out of your system very quickly. They also cause a spike in blood sugar which can lead to insulin resistance>>>diabetes over time. Sugary treats are okay, but I wouldn't base my diet around them.

My .02c :)

Dammit halfwit, and here I thought that my Huge bowl of Edy's rocky road ice cream worth about 1000 calories was ok!! I cheat a lil sometimes :)

Back