New To Forums.. 10 years Training but feeling Like Ive Capped Out

dipset707

Whats going on guys? New to the forums, really thankful for such a great amount of information in one location. I have been training on and off for the last 10 years, with about 6 years of solid training under my belt. 27, 5'8 currently hovering at 175-180 probably in the 10-12% bf. Noticeable ab veins after workout, never could tell you 100% where i'm at in terms of body fat. I have been accused of steroids already a lot, which is flattering but I feel like I can get to the next level. My diet is in order and has been in order for the last couple of years with the exceptional cheat meal properly timed after a workout or before a very heavy lift day. Im at the point where I am considering my first real cycle; I used Helladrol for one cycle and got good results but now realize that injectables would be a better option. I am looking to do my first cycle but feel uncomfortable in asking people in my gym ************NO SOurce talk ****************[/U][/U]I am also wanting to make sure acne sides are minimal. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome!

Sounds like you're ready for enhancement. Unfortunately you cannot source on the boards. Make sure to read the board rules.

Welcome!

Sounds like you're ready for enhancement. Unfortunately you cannot source on the boards. Make sure to read the board rules.

Thank you for the reply and the welcome! Yes I realized that after reading some of the further rules of the forum. I am looking forward to being active in the forums nonetheless and hopefully contribute as much as I can. Seems like there are a lot of knowledgable people here which is great.

Well I found a legit source at my local gym and will be starting the following:
Sustanon @ 600mg/week pinned twice/week Week 1-10
50mg dbol split into 2 dosage/day Week 1-4
Arimadex .25mg/day *I will be using liquid so need to make sure I dose correctly Week 1-10
Nolvadex Week 10-14
HCG Week 14-17

I know this may be more than the standard first cycle but the kickstarter benefits of dbol seemed intriguing.

My question is my buddy is having his wedding in cabo san lucas in two weeks, would it be possible to discontinue the dbol during that time, assuming the test kicks in so that I can enjoy his wedding, i.e. drinking? I do not drink at all typically, havent had a drink in months and even then it was a glass of red wine. I do plan on drinking in cabo to celebrate with my friend but dont want to trash my liver. I know it will mess up the gains but this is a best friend of mine so I want to make sure to enjoy it. Thanks guys and thoughts are appreciated on any of the listed info

Well I found a legit source at my local gym and will be starting the following:
Sustanon @ 600mg/week pinned twice/week Week 1-10
50mg dbol split into 2 dosage/day Week 1-4
Arimadex .25mg/day *I will be using liquid so need to make sure I dose correctly Week 1-10
Nolvadex Week 10-14
HCG Week 14-17

I know this may be more than the standard first cycle but the kickstarter benefits of dbol seemed intriguing.

My question is my buddy is having his wedding in cabo san lucas in two weeks, would it be possible to discontinue the dbol during that time, assuming the test kicks in so that I can enjoy his wedding, i.e. drinking? I do not drink at all typically, havent had a drink in months and even then it was a glass of red wine. I do plan on drinking in cabo to celebrate with my friend but dont want to trash my liver. I know it will mess up the gains but this is a best friend of mine so I want to make sure to enjoy it. Thanks guys and thoughts are appreciated on any of the listed info

how will you differ your AI dosage between using the dbol and not using it?
why are you starting PCT (and a bad PCT at that - no clomid), straight after you stop your test?
Do you know what esters are?
If so, then you know that you'll have multiple 300mg injections with active hormones in your body until week ~13, rendering your PCT useless.
start week 13
HCG is HPTA supressive, starting it AFTER the PCT will hinder rather than help, HCG needs to be run during cycle, while you're already supressed
run it 1-12 500iu/wk, inject it with your sust

one night or 2 of drinking will be fine. If it's over more time...then you could be in trouble!

how will you differ your AI dosage between using the dbol and not using it?
why are you starting PCT (and a bad PCT at that - no clomid), straight after you stop your test?
Do you know what esters are?
If so, then you know that you'll have multiple 300mg injections with active hormones in your body until week ~13, rendering your PCT useless.
start week 13
HCG is HPTA supressive, starting it AFTER the PCT will hinder rather than help, HCG needs to be run during cycle, while you're already supressed
run it 1-12 500iu/wk, inject it with your sust

one night or 2 of drinking will be fine. If it's over more time...then you could be in trouble!

I've been talking to one of my guys who is an experienced user and was breaking everything down for me, but he is from the old school so his techniques might be different than that of the forum. I was going to run the hcg on cycle but he said to do it after, seems to be an argue of old school vs. new school. I will go ahead and run it on cycle as the further research I have done makes sense to do so as well as your comment.

I am familiar with esters and the half life of said esters in the sust I will be taking but again I was going off what my buddy was telling me who has a lot of experience with aas. Again an older guy who has worked with many pros but it seems like his information may be a little outdated.

As for AI, I was going to run it a .25mg/day and see how it affects me, if I am feeling bloated/itchy nipples I will bump it up to .5mg/day and further address. I have plenty on hand so not an issue.

Seems like I need to tweek a couple things but at least I have all of the compounds on hand. Thanks for your help man

Wait till you get back from Mexico before u start.onk covered the rest pretty good.

Thanks for the reply, my only issue is that I will be moving to Hong Kong in January and don't know how smart/safe it would be to travel with the cycle. Thats why my timing was great if I start this week, otherwise I will be traveling with vials and I dont know how well that will pan out.

No need to drink to have a good time. I have fun all the time without it. Just me.
Honstly no need for dbol as u really should monitor how your body reacts to Test alone....first time thing.

Back