5 years on TRT ready to cycle again.

JAYBOURBON

Hey guys. I have been on TRT for 5 years now, and my blood work is perfect. Levels stay about 850, and I feel great at these numbers.
I have done my fair share of cycles back in my early 20's to mid 30's, and want at least one more good run before I'm done.
My question is now that I am on trt, and have stable levels. Can I get away with keeping my current testosterone regiment, and dosage, and just add in for say 600mg of EQ for 12 weeks, and 40mg of tbol for the first 4-6 weeks. Then just continue my TRT dosage after week 12 when the cycle ends?
I am keeping in mind that I am older now I don't want to abuse my body too bad, but I'd like a good cycle for quality lean gains. Thank you in advance.

If you are looking for a breakthrough products that will give you fast results with no negative effect, go to this link https://worldofroids.to/. They can also give you professional advice there! They deliver US wide. They also offer 50% discount just type "DOM50". These guys out here helped me to get back on track! I'm not sure with a certain product and they generously helped me out with everything that i need before trying it out.

Back