New to TRT, water retention

I'm quite the fan of e3d and .25ml (assuming 200mg/ml) is good place to start. I find that if I go to .33ml that it's my sweet spot and I have small side effects, little bachne but without bloat, loss of erection (which I find is a great measurement of how hormonally balanced I am - you can say it's a tool I use ***128514;***128514;)

If I creep above that then my test goes up, e2 goes up, BP goes up, need arimidex to control the symptoms.

I still like IM over SubQ even though ive read the research papers.

I'm glad to hear that your primary is working with you, seems like someone who's truly interested in understanding this discipline.

Blood work would be nice to see. I'm a huge fan of diet and exercise. Care to share that part of your regiment?

Just an update. Had my PCP run my testosterone levels again (as well as cholesterol, and some other stuff)
I am 5'8" 190 48 yrs old, work out 3-4x week.
She prescribed me 200ml every two weeks, but agreed that splitting up the dose would be fine. I went with 50ml e3.5d, subcutaneously.

My cholesterol is still way too high, but my testosterone came back at 791. She was very happy with that number, and wants me to retest in 2.5 mos. No more weight gain, it has stabilized at roughly 190. I feel better than I did prior to starting, but I don't feel like I did when I was in fighting shape, like I can conquer the world. She said that is a good number, and anything between 700-1000 is good at my age.

Back