New User of Anavar - please help with advice!

Mary_Jane

Hi guys! So i joined this sight to get some help and guidance on being a first time user of Anavar. I have read quite a few of the threads and questions already but i would love some additional advice and pointers on my specific situation. I started my first cycle of Anavar this Monday so on day 3 so far. I am taking 5mgs in the morning an 5mgs at lunch. Havnt noticed any weird side effects as of yet. I am a naturally skinny girl and always have been. I have battled to put on weight and have weighed the same weight if 53kgs for the last 8 years at least. Try as i may i have never been able to pick up weight or add muscle. Last year i began gyming but started and stopped a few times. It is now my life resolution to get into gyming seriously, and to get my body to where i want to be. So my question is, am i taking the right thing to help start me off with gaining muscle and strength. And also, how can i start picking up weight in a healthy way. I dont want to gym and look like a stick thin woman with muscles, i want to seriously pick up weight and gain muscle and also become stronger for myself (theres nothing worse than feeling like you wouldnt even be able to defend yourself against someone if you had too!)

My plan is to train 5 days a week, weight training , no cardio besides to warm up. I have a bikini body building work out plan which is working for me so far.

My main goals:

Weight : 65-70gs
Build Muscle and Strength
Bikini Body Building figure

Any help, advice, anything!! will be most welcome!!

Welcome to the site! One thing that you hace not mentioned is your diet, what does that look like and how are you planning on improving that to gain more weight?

There are a couple of good reads in other parts of this forum regarding women and anavar. Things to watch out for, etc.

They typically advise starting out at 5mg/day and then working up to 10 if everything is manageable and you don't see signs of masculinization. Go to this forum https://www.steroidology.com/forum/women-s-general-discussion-forum/ and read the five stickies.

FWIW I know several women that work really hard and eat right, and they have put on perhaps 8-10 lbs of muscle over the last few years and are pretty much maxed out. They look great, these ones do anyway because they still have enough body fat to look good, so depending on what your goals are you should be able to achieve a good look in a few years without AAS. With anavar things can be pushed further, and go a lot faster - but it will come down to your training and diet moreso that the drugs.

Back